PDA

View Full Version : Need help changing the size of the mini character sheet...

Grymn
October 10th, 2005, 22:34
I'm currently working on a ruleset for my upcoming Weapons of the Gods campaign..and have run into a problem while making a character sheet for it. I can't seem to figure out how to change the size of the mini character sheet window (that shows HP and AC) that pops up after clicking the little gold circle on the bottom right corner of the main character sheet page. I need to make it bigger to show Chi usage, Health, and Joss (Joss is somewhat like action points).

Any ideas or advice?

Toadwart
October 10th, 2005, 23:31
Can't help much right now as I'm at work but I've done some mods to the mini spellsheet and this should be similar, just can't remember the details right now.
In brief: locate the image that is used as the background for the mini charsheet (I think it's in the \data\frames folder) change it as required,
find the xml file that defines the fields on that sheet (I think it's in the charsheet.xml) and change the size/field co-ordinates.

I'll try and post something more helpful when I get home tonight :wink:

Grymn
October 11th, 2005, 01:01
Can't help much right now as I'm at work but I've done some mods to the mini spellsheet and this should be similar, just can't remember the details right now.
In brief: locate the image that is used as the background for the mini charsheet (I think it's in the \data\frames folder) change it as required,
find the xml file that defines the fields on that sheet (I think it's in the charsheet.xml) and change the size/field co-ordinates.

I'll try and post something more helpful when I get home tonight :wink:

No worries. I'm at work myself. I've started a image for the mini charsheet I'm just not sure where to go to set the actual dimensions for the window itself. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Toadwart
October 11th, 2005, 07:20
The definition for the mini_charsheet is in the charsheet.xml file.
Look for the <windowclass name="mini_charsheet"> node.
The defaultsize node has values for the height and width and you can add additional numbercontrol and string control nodes to show Joss/etc.

Grymn
October 12th, 2005, 04:18
The definition for the mini_charsheet is in the charsheet.xml file.
Look for the <windowclass name="mini_charsheet"> node.
The defaultsize node has values for the height and width and you can add additional numbercontrol and string control nodes to show Joss/etc.

LOL. The only place I didn't look. :) Thanks!