PDA

View Full Version : New GM running for 4-5 people, new players welcome!

nickrenfo2
December 24th, 2016, 19:40
I'll be running the Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure module. First session will start an hour early to allow time for character creation. Alternatively, I have a few pre-generated character if you would prefer. Bonus XP for staying in character.

Starting level 1
Adventure continues to about level 5
bonus XP for staying in character

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Mountain Time
Day of week and time: Monday or Wednesday or Thursday
If new game, planned start date: Dec 26, 28, or 29
Planned Frequency:Weekly
Term:Levels 1 through 5, possibly starting a new adventure following that if there's enough interest.

Text or Voice: Any
Voice software used: Skype or Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions:Try to stick to the 5e PHB (I'm still learning the rules, so I want to avoid complexity)

Details of your scenario:Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure module, Forgotten Realms setting.

Link to Gamecalendar page: fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2315

j624
December 24th, 2016, 20:19
Are we still having our second session on Tuesday at 11:00 Mountain time? The rescue mission? Or did something happen with that that I didn't hear about?

nickrenfo2
December 24th, 2016, 21:13
Are we still having our second session on Tuesday at 11:00 Mountain time? The rescue mission? Or did something happen with that that I didn't hear about?

Still planning rescue mission at that time and date. I'm gonna start up a second group running the same adventure (gotta grind those practice campaigns). Accidentally put Tuesday down on the list of days instead of Thursday.

LindseyFan
December 24th, 2016, 21:20
Welcome and that is so awesome that you are starting a game! Since you are welcoming new players, it might be helpful to mention what license you have and a link to it on the game calendar. And going forward, this is a link about how to make your listing stand out easier for the more veteran players in the future: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings

Good luck and have fun!

scaarr
December 24th, 2016, 21:36
If Wednesday i can be there at noon, but monday i wont be available until the evening. If that works, im interested...

Khai
December 25th, 2016, 03:27
Hi, I interested, but please input the date and time into the calendar

Featheredpheonix
December 25th, 2016, 20:33
Is there still room for one more person on this? I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and have only played DnD once before through Tabletop Simulator, so I'm really inexperienced.

LazyStooner
December 25th, 2016, 21:05
i am also iterested in joining i have FG and discord

MadManMaddy
December 26th, 2016, 03:56
I m interested in this game as i m a new player, and it will be my first game if timing matches and i m accepted.:)

khavi
December 26th, 2016, 04:42
Looks super fun, but the day/time don't work for me. XP Have so much fun!

MaxtorM123
December 26th, 2016, 08:42
I am interested, but I am curious if you are going to be doing early times for all sessions or just for the initial session? Sadly, I would only be able to do evenings during the week normally.

MattyFrazier
December 27th, 2016, 17:10
Definitely interested in joining up. Have FG full, Discord & Skype. Depending on day and time I'd love to run this.

Fussimohr
December 28th, 2016, 12:58
Plz add some scheduled session times to your calendar entry. Makes it easier to plan, and you get more partipicians (time is also stated in the calendar overview).

HighFlyingDwarf
December 28th, 2016, 15:31
I would like to join please ;)

TMO
December 29th, 2016, 05:13
It appears that this campaign has not kicked off yet. I don't see the time of day you intend to play, just your own timezone. If this campaign is still accepting players please note the times and whether the days have been updated. I might be very interested in joining in.