PDA

View Full Version : Found an inventory bug

Hurske
December 24th, 2016, 18:00
Hey all, I think I found a bug. So if you drag mundane items to the party sheet, party members can drag them out, and drop them back into the party sheet from their inventory, and it works just as intended.

But if they try to drag a weapon from their character sheet to the party sheet, nothing happens, it does not register on the party sheet at all.

This happens with both Weapons and Armor

Zacchaeus
December 24th, 2016, 18:27
I can't drag anything back into the party inventory at all. One thing I did see though is that when a player drags something out of the party inventory the item isn't decremented in the Party inventory; it creates a duplicate instead. I wonder, then, if players are supposed to be able to drag things out of the party inventory at all; and that is where the bug (if there is one) is.

Skellan
December 24th, 2016, 19:27
Yes, I found the party sheet to be buggy. It is useful to divide money and to keep track of 'party' items but I create duplicates when people remove items etc.

Hurske
December 25th, 2016, 02:38
Hmm ok, if you drag the item from the party sheet to their character portrait on the top left, it works by taking it out of the party sheet