December 24th, 2016, 01:31
Game is now Full

FG License: Ultimate License, you only need Demo
Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time - EST
Day of week and time: Weekly, Fridays 8pm-11pm EST
If new game, planned start date: New, January 6th 2017, Session Zero
Planned Frequency: i.e. Weekly
Term: Working through Curse of Strahd. Maybe more, we'll see when we get there.

Text or Voice: Voice, have working Mic and use Push-to-Talk
Voice software used: TeamSpeak, Fantasy Grounds server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 Encourage some type of RP even if its real minimal.
Number of Players in game & needed: Full, but apply on calendar to reserver a spot if someone drops.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, Inventory is whatever your class and background give.
Character restrictions: Standard Array or 4d6 x 7 (rolled in front of DM), what ever is better. Multi-Classing allowed, only duel classing. Use any (spell, feat, background, arch type) option in PHB, EE or SCAG. Can use just about any race in PHB, EE, or Volo's. You can not use these races: Aarakocra, Kenku, Lizardfolk, Triton, Bugbear, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Kobold, Orcs or Yuan-Ti. Unless you can convince me otherwise.

Other Game Details: I want everyone to choose classes and races at Session Zero, so everyone can meet each other and figure out what they want in the group as a group. If everyone is finished with character creation early, no rushing, we might start the game in Session Zero. You can think about what you want to play, but nothing is set in stone until after Session Zero.

About me: I am a novice DM, I've DM'ed offline games and Fantasy Ground games. I've recently ran as a player though a good percent of Strahd, and currently DM'ing a offline session for my friends. I like a happy atmosphere, and some cutting up in my campaigns. Bullies or those without patience need not apply.

Details of your scenario: I plan on running the session to the end, which is around level 10. I may continue the campaign further if the group has good synergy and wants to go on. I'll add other players when needed. If you have to quit the game, please remind me early. I'll add the flavor text for the adventure now:

Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.

YouTube: I am going to record these sessions to post on my YouTube channel. So if your shy, or don't want to be in the video, please don't apply. I only record your voice and the Fantasy Grounds table top. No webcams required. If you want to see some of my previous video sessions, you can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/dsdjkk/

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2311

APPLY ON CALENDAR

MoCo Man
December 24th, 2016, 08:03
Thanks for the very detailed information. Done and done. I have been waiting to play this one. A few have offered it but never came through.

My background, experienced play, somewhat experienced DM, but playing is what it is really all about for me for the next few months.

I will play any race or class that fits the party so I will only give a few preferences on the calendar page.

Thanks and hope to see you at the castle.

MoCo Masterman

Daemini
January 13th, 2017, 21:11
Needing 1 player for tonight and ongoing sessions. PM me and sign up on calendar.

Daemini
March 12th, 2017, 23:16
After 2 players exit, I'm in need of 2-3 more victims. We're looking for people who can commit to the end, which we are about half way through, and have enough experience to not be taught to play or use FG. Read the above and sign up on calendar. Send me a private message with the following: FG experience, 5e experience, Age, a little about yourself, and info on your character you'd like to play. We currently have in party a Wizard, Barbarian, and Ranger. Voice chat has been switched to Discord.

Game is now Full

KeoughDarklance
March 12th, 2017, 23:45
What timing, I'm actively looking for a 5e game. Though I am not sure I fit the bill. I have experience with 4e but I am still getting used to 5e...

Daemini
March 12th, 2017, 23:49
What timing, I'm actively looking for a 5e game. Though I am not sure I fit the bill. I have experience with 4e but I am still getting used to 5e...

I dont think you read anything, please re read everything.

KeoughDarklance
March 13th, 2017, 01:45
I dont think you read anything, please re read everything.

I did and I'll assume you didn't read the private message, where I explain that my application was on the off-chance you couldn't find anyone else with more experience...

DirtyTruth
March 14th, 2017, 07:24
I submitted a request on the calendar. PM me if you're still looking for a few more players. If you are, I can answer any questions you may have.

Daemini
March 16th, 2017, 02:43
I still need 1 more player for my Friday Night game. We're looking for people who can commit to the end, which we are about half way through, and have enough experience to not be taught to play or use FG. Read the above and sign up on calendar. Send me a private message with the following: FG experience, 5e experience, Age, a little about yourself, and info on your character you'd like to play. We currently have in party a Wizard, Barbarian, and Ranger. Voice chat has been switched to Discord.

Game is now Full

DirtyTruth
March 17th, 2017, 22:50
Did you fill in the last spot for your game? I sent a PM with the details you were looking for, but I have not heard back. Let me know soon one way or the other.

Nameless1
April 18th, 2017, 09:47
Hiya all.. you got any room now??

Daemini
May 29th, 2017, 19:30
LF 1 to 2 more players
Need 1 to 2 more players for a total of 5 or 6, to finish out the last quarter of Curse of Strahd. Follow the instructions in the top post for applying. I'll give you more details of the game in PM's.