PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Reign of Winter Pathfinder Tues weekly 7-10 pm pst

DeadlySecret
December 23rd, 2016, 18:30
It has been a century since the immortal witch Baba Yaga last visited the world, and the hour draws nigh for her return. But when she fails to appear in the frozen realm of Irrisen to usher in its newest ruler, pockets of winter begin to grow throughout the Inner Sea region. After 1,400 years of perpetual winter, the icy curse of Irrisen is spreading! What links do these strange blizzards and swaths of wintry landscapes have with Irrisen, and is there any truth to the growing rumors that the Witch Queen Elvanna has taken full control of the realm? Can her plans for the Inner Sea be thwarted, or will the Reign of Winter engulf the world?

Hi there, I have a group needing a player or two. They are part way through their level 1 quests and lost a few players due to IRL. Please read the players guide to Reign of Winter, you can find it as a free download on Paizo's web site. If you are interested, let me know. I would prefer to chit chat before you come up with character builds. This group is seeking a more Role play friendly player. I also want to state that this campaign is lethal and I will not hold your hand. I am not out to get you, but Paizo clearly is.

You will not need a license to play, I will be hosting on an ultimate license.

You should have some basic knowledge of Pathfinder for my game.

New to Fantasy Grounds players are more than welcome.

Discord voice chat is required to play in this game.

I do prefer more mature players, we like to have fun but too much immaturity can really stink up a game.

If you are going to bring up rules all day, don't bother applying. We will 100% go by rule 0. Please don't waste our time with rules lawyering.

Happy Gaming all!

scaarr
December 23rd, 2016, 18:50
I am interested in this. I'm trying to kick of my own group but i dont know how successful i will be. Who knows, maybe you guys will be interested in it, regardless i'd be interesting in rolling a character for this. My username on discord is also SCAARR. I've got extensive experience with pathfinder, although its been a while since ive played. I enjoy roleplaying, and enjoy games where everyone else is roleplaying. I'm new to FG, never used it before, but i bought it to give it a go. Im almost 30, but my wife would probably put my maturity in question :D

Renoverant
December 23rd, 2016, 21:58
I too am interested in this. My old pathfinder group went belly up almost a year ago. We started Rise of the Runelords but never completed it. I played pathfinder for about a year or two. and have alot of the books. I mainly played a dwarven Oracle of life, and an Inquisitor of sarenrae. Im a old school gamer ,started in 1st/2nd edition D&D. Miss Pathfinder alot tho. Im kind of new to FG, but have played some in a Castles and Crusades game. Teusdays would be a great time for me. Im EST, in the south eastern US

stoto
December 23rd, 2016, 23:07
If there is a spot still I would love to be part of this. I haven't played pathfinder but I am familiar with the 3.5 rule set and I have the pathfinder books. I only played savage game set on FG so I would love to try pathfinder on FG. Please PM me for more info. Thank you!

DeadlySecret
December 28th, 2016, 17:48
None of these recruits fell through due to lack of response or didn't check the time posted. Please read the first post carefully.

Open to more applications.

Vhok
December 28th, 2016, 23:50
I am still very open to this game. I replied to the Pm I got today but there was nothing it in but a quote of my message I Pm'd you first.