PDA

View Full Version : Screen resizing issue last night

Gwydion
December 23rd, 2016, 13:43
Hey, everyone. Just curious if you've had this issue that I had on my table last night. The players who connected were having problems with scrolling out on their images. They said everything was zoomed in really close when they map launched. Then they could scroll back out but as soon as they tried to move a token or interact the map immediately scrolled way back in. I turned off auto center on map to see if that was it (knew it wasn't but had to try). I ultimately restarted fg and removed a font extension I recently updated and everything worked ok. I don't think it was the font extension as all I did was literally replace the font in the extension with a new font. Just curious if anyone has had this happen before. I suppose it is possible that the font I loaded and liked is not on the players machines but if that was the case I would think the text would all be unintelligible.

Anyway. Just curious if anyone else has seen this. I'm going to test sometime this weekend with the new font and logging in with a second instance. Thanks!

Zacchaeus
December 23rd, 2016, 15:15
I suspect you are answering your own question. If everything works when the extension is not loaded and it doesn't work when it is loaded then it sounds like the problem is the extension. More experimentation might be required.

Gwydion
December 23rd, 2016, 20:24
I suspect you are answering your own question. If everything works when the extension is not loaded and it doesn't work when it is loaded then it sounds like the problem is the extension. More experimentation might be required.

Well the good news is Rob2e is streaming right now with the new font extension loaded and the players aren't having any issues so I don't think it is the extension causing the issue last night before I restarted fg.