PDA

View Full Version : 5e theme

Necrolepsey
December 23rd, 2016, 06:22
I can't find much information about themes but I saw the theme being used in the PAR5E tutorial vidoes (two new to post link :cry:). Anyone know where I can get it?

Moon Wizard
December 23rd, 2016, 06:28
It was the original version of the 5E theme, but it was a little too close to the UI for another game; so we had to retire it.

Regards,
JPG

Necrolepsey
December 23rd, 2016, 06:29
It was the original version of the 5E theme, but it was a little too close to the UI for another game; so we had to retire it.

Regards,
JPG

That's disappointing to hear, thanks though.

FSHSchmo
December 25th, 2016, 03:49

Regards,
JPG

Just a question about this ^. Is that a Smiteworks thing or license thing? Always wondered why themes are limited to the rulesets. I love the new PF theme I saw.

damned
December 25th, 2016, 04:22
Just a question about this ^. Is that a Smiteworks thing or license thing? Always wondered why themes are limited to the rulesets. I love the new PF theme I saw.

Because different rulesets have different UI elements.
It does look good.... goblinssses everywhere!

Zacchaeus
December 25th, 2016, 20:32

You can alter the theme via an extension such as was done here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35556-Extension-5E-Theme-FG-Pro).

Of course you couldn't use any resources which were copyright.