PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e Playing Thursday-Saturday (December 22 to 24)

Ramtrap
December 22nd, 2016, 22:47
Just looking to see if anyone's looking for a player or just blow through a one-shot or something. I have some time off from work finally and want to get into some D&D before I have to go back, so if anyone's looking for players, let me know! Willing to play any race/class.

I have the Ultimate License.

Answulf
December 23rd, 2016, 05:43
Hey Ramtrap - I'm in the same boat, would like to squeeze in a one-shot over the holidays. I can play or GM, and may have a friend or two who could join. What time zone are you in and when are you available? I'm in Mountain and could probably make Friday or Saturday evening work with a head's up to the wife.

Fussimohr
December 23rd, 2016, 16:50
Hey, I'm interested in some D&D-playing, too. I prefer to play, but I'm also available as a DM for the starter adventure Lost Mines of Phandelver. Search for my campaign entry in the game calendar.

Koral
December 23rd, 2016, 18:22
I would like to play if we can get this thing going. I DM for my group and would like to take a break and just be a player for a change. Plz send me a msg if we are going to play and i can get a spot.

Fussimohr
December 23rd, 2016, 19:21
Here you have the link to my campaing in the game calendar.
My Campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2308)

Answulf
December 23rd, 2016, 19:29
I spaced out and forgot tomorrow was Christmas Eve. I may still be good for tonight though.

Fussimohr
December 23rd, 2016, 20:11
Anyone else this evening (my time's MST -7, so it will be a long night...)? We need minimum 4 Players (plus me as the DM).

Ramtrap
December 23rd, 2016, 20:28
Anyone else this evening (my time's MST -7, so it will be a long night...)? We need minimum 4 Players (plus me as the DM).

I'm good, if you're able to DM. I'm EST so I believe that's 9 my time. I'll have a character ready to go.

Does anyone have an idea of what characters people are running yet?

Edit: I bought a mini dungeon a few weeks ago that I haven't done anything with, yet. It's for 4-6 level 2-3 players. I can DM that if you like (would have to read through it) or I can create the player and play LMoP. Either way is cool. Thanks!

Will

Fussimohr
December 23rd, 2016, 21:13
Ready to go.

Ramtrap
December 23rd, 2016, 21:23
Ready to go.

Awesome. I've got my character fleshed out for the most part. The only thing I haven't done was roll for stats; only have the race stats applied so far (Human, +1 to everything). Gonna be playing a Sorcerer. #SoExcite

Ramtrap
December 23rd, 2016, 22:45
Looks like this is falling through. My misunderstanding as Fussimohr is 7 hours ahead of me.

That said, if we can get group of people for a one shot, I don't mind DMing something. A one shot mini dungeon.

First four people that are interested, send me a PM. Create a Level 2 whatever you want. Use a standard array OR you can roll for stats prior to us starting up. That means you create your character and do everything necessary, but don't put anything in the ability scores aside from what is automatically granted based on your race.

We'll start at 9 pm EST for those that are interested. If I don't have four people by 8:30 EST, we'll call it off.

Thanks!

Koral
December 23rd, 2016, 22:45
Do we have a time we want to start?

Koral
December 23rd, 2016, 22:55
DO we have a start time?

Ramtrap
December 23rd, 2016, 23:05
9 pm EST.

Koral
December 23rd, 2016, 23:15
we going to use the FG TS for Coms?

Ramtrap
December 23rd, 2016, 23:16
I need to find that thread (unless you've got it handy). I haven't used that one before; usually Skype, but I'm all for TS if that's what we wanna do.

Koral
December 23rd, 2016, 23:22
I like skype as well.