PDA

View Full Version : Paizo and SmiteWorks sign an agreement for official Pathfinder support!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Deactivatedaam
May 2nd, 2017, 20:59
Just a clarification, I have most of the Pathfinder pdf's bought from a Humble Bundle in my Paizo account.
I sync'd my Paizo purchases with Fantasy Grounds and it says "link added" for several of them.
If I go to add say the Pathfinder Core Rulebook in the FG store and it is listed at 49.99, at what point should it show the discount and how is the discount calculated?
Is it based off of the current price of the pdf on Paizo.com, 9.99 for the Core rulebook for example, or is it based on what I paid for it when I bought it(ridiculously cheap per book as part of the Humble Bundle Im sure)?
Thanks

Illrigger
May 2nd, 2017, 21:03
Did you get a positive response from our site that the products synced successfully? I will check in with our contacts at Paizo to see if they can locate your synced purchases. This is all new functionality on the Paizo site, so you folks are our guinea pigs. :)

@Stuart, the purchase options from Paizo are still "coming soon" and will add an option to add a Fantasy Grounds version on each of the product pages.

Getting the same thing - so to be clear here, for stuff we already own, we need to go to Paizo (once they have their end up), buy a discounted FG upgrade from their site, and then sync again to get the pull to work?

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 21:04
https://i.gyazo.com/1394ddc9d2dbdd6875b0d833f4af9036.png

This is the reply I got from your side. It says it synced.

Thanks. I looked up your auth token and sent that over for them to check on their end. The good news is that their API responded that it was successful.

GenesisX
May 2nd, 2017, 21:06
Thanks. I looked up your auth token and sent that over for them to check on their end. The good news is that their API responded that it was successful.

Thanks for looking into this. I am not in a rush, but thought I'd pipe up so you can check whether this is a general issue. Now... time to buy some more stuff, just because.

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 21:06
Getting the same thing - so to be clear here, for stuff we already own, we need to go to Paizo (once they have their end up), buy a discounted FG upgrade from their site, and then sync again to get the pull to work?

That is correct.

Our site won't discount the purchase price based on ownership of the PDFs. Instead, once Paizo.com is updated to sell these, you can buy the FG add-on for the (full cost - PDF cost), sync the purchase back to here and you'll own the FG version on our site. It will auto-download and install.

Deactivatedaam
May 2nd, 2017, 21:08
That answered my question as well, thanks Doug.

sjard
May 2nd, 2017, 21:09
Do you need to have your client key logged here if you bought the client via steam?

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 21:14
Do you need to have your client key logged here if you bought the client via steam?

The free PDF won't currently get assigned for Steam DLC purchases. Even if you bought the client on Steam, you can still buy DLC from here or Steam and so in this case if you want the PDF, you should buy directly on our site.

We have an update that we are working on that should allow us to add those in for Steam purchases as well, but that won't be ready right away either and won't be available for us to work on developing until we roll out our new updater engine. That is probably 2-4 weeks out at least.

Talen
May 2nd, 2017, 21:15
For those that own the pdf but putchased the FG product from the website now, will there be a price credit once the api is configured?

sjard
May 2nd, 2017, 21:17
I was thinking more for the paizo side, I own the PDFs already, so I was wondering if I needed to steam version synced to your storefront for a FG purchase at paizo to load correctly?

Illrigger
May 2nd, 2017, 21:18
That is correct.

Our site won't discount the purchase price based on ownership of the PDFs. Instead, once Paizo.com is updated to sell these, you can buy the FG add-on for the (full cost - PDF cost), sync the purchase back to here and you'll own the FG version on our site. It will auto-download and install.

Thanks for the clarification - I am sure we wouldn't be as confused if Paizo's end was working. :)

nickabbey
May 2nd, 2017, 21:20
Just bought the PHB, the APG, and the Bestiary. So stoked, I might just have to fake an illness to go home and play with this stuff!

Wondering if any Doug or another SmiteWorks employee might be able to comment on wether or not the alternate classes will be added? One of my players is a samurai, and I'm interested in running a ninja. Also, unchained rules would be an incredible addition.

Last question - will there be any consideration given to discounting bundles, as is done with the 5e content?

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 21:25
I just thought up a way I might be able to hack the discount into place on our site. Give me a bit and cross your fingers that I don't break anything. :)

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 21:27
Just bought the PHB, the APG, and the Bestiary. So stoked, I might just have to fake an illness to go home and play with this stuff!

Wondering if any Doug or another SmiteWorks employee might be able to comment on wether or not the alternate classes will be added? One of my players is a samurai, and I'm interested in running a ninja. Also, unchained rules would be an incredible addition.

Last question - will there be any consideration given to discounting bundles, as is done with the 5e content?

Yes, we eventually want to add all the splat books; however, there is a big back catalog of those. In our 3.3 update, we updated the system to allow you to build your own classes and races directly in the program and the existing modules should provide a very good example on how you can do this. That will hopefully keep your group satisfied until the official versions come out - and maybe even after they come out.

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 22:12
I believe I have the discount working on our site now if you did the sync and you owned PDFs already on Paizo.com. Does some brave soul want to test it out for me and let me know if it works?

sjard
May 2nd, 2017, 22:18
The discount showed up in the cart for me. I can't finish the purchase (my end, not yours, it's not in my budget this month unfortunately), so I can't test that far.

Myrddin
May 2nd, 2017, 22:20
I just did the sync and tried to buy the FG products I already own on Paizo.com. The discounts applied correctly to all products in the FG store when added to the basket. However, when I go to checkout and pay through PayPal, the undiscounted total is being shown in PayPal. I got cold feet at that point and didn't proceed to pay.Presumably, the discounted total should be transferring to PayPal to pay?

Stuart
May 2nd, 2017, 22:21
I believe I have the discount working on our site now if you did the sync and you owned PDFs already on Paizo.com. Does some brave soul want to test it out for me and let me know if it works?

Yup - it's working; Paizo's website is a horribly slow thing to navigate and not terrifically helpful - thanks Doug.

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 22:22
I just did the sync and tried to buy the FG products I already own on Paizo.com. The discounts applied correctly to all products in the FG store when added to the basket. However, when I go to checkout and pay through PayPal, the undiscounted total is being shown in PayPal. I got cold feet at that point and didn't proceed to pay.Presumably, the discounted total should be transferring to PayPal to pay?

Yes it should. Let me look into it one more place to see. I may need to adjust a final checkout process as well. If the PayPal total isn't correct, please don't check out. That is something I need to fix first.

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 22:27
Okay, clear the cart and try it now. Again, don't proceed if the PayPal total is incorrect or if anything looks strange.

Trenloe
May 2nd, 2017, 22:31
Okay, clear the cart and try it now. Again, don't proceed if the PayPal total is incorrect or if anything looks strange.
Tried with RotRL - FG cart showed correct discount, but PayPal Checkout Review is showing $59.99.

DMReckless
May 2nd, 2017, 22:33
Not even getting the discount to show for me.

Old Man Trouble
May 2nd, 2017, 22:35
I've given it a try and had similar results to others. Discount is showing on the FG site, but when I hit Paypal, it shows the non-discounted price.

Vhok
May 2nd, 2017, 22:38
Where is curse of the crimson throne?

It needed a bit of rework still to make it consistent with the Rise of the Runelords. It should come along fairly quickly.

dracklor
May 2nd, 2017, 22:41
Oh wow, my group just started Kingmaker this weekend, this will make things so much easier on my end. Thanks so much!

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 22:45
Okay, once more into the breach. I believe I have located and corrected the discount so it passes to PayPal. Please clear your cart and start over.

DMReckless, let me check into your synch'd data. Which product are you attempting to get? (Actually, I see that you have them all set up on your sync'd info.) Send me a screenshot of your cart to [email protected] if you don't mind.

DMReckless
May 2nd, 2017, 22:49
Yes, I just now fixed my synch and put it in, went through all the way just fine. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Man Trouble
May 2nd, 2017, 22:51
Hmm.... It appears to have gone through Paypal (with the discounted price), but it errored after that. Order History does not show the purchase.

Edit: Receipt has been delivered by Paypal, so theoretically, the payment went through.

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 22:55
Hmm.... It appears to have gone through Paypal (with the discounted price), but it errored after that. Order History does not show the purchase.

Edit: Receipt has been delivered by Paypal, so theoretically, the payment went through.

Send your receipt to me at [email protected] and I will correct the order for you. Do you recall what the error was or have a screenshot? If so, can you send that as well?

GenesisX
May 2nd, 2017, 22:57
Will you need anything else from the people with the other issue (Purchases not in My Downloads at Paizo)? Or shall we simply wait, so that Paizo can fix that on their end?

Old Man Trouble
May 2nd, 2017, 23:01
Email has been sent.

JohnD
May 3rd, 2017, 00:07
Hey. Congratulations on the big release. While Pathfinder isn't really my cup of tea, I was wondering if the product below will work with the new beastiaries etc... - might be a selling point.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=GRR2901e

Myrddin
May 3rd, 2017, 00:13
FG basket and PayPal total both showed correct discounted total. Transaction processed and downloading packages now! Thanks Doug for your prompt support with this. And thanks to all at Smiteworks for getting the Pathfinder official material to us. I think I'm in for a long night wading through all this fantastic stuff...

Sasmira
May 3rd, 2017, 00:22
Nice release but I'm a no-american customer, all my pdf are buyed in french and watermarked too ... What's the solution ?

Illrigger
May 3rd, 2017, 00:30
Discount worked like a charm, Doug! RotRL being input for me for $18 is a steal by any measure. The adventure paths I got from my years as a subscriber are going to be instant purchases.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 00:39
Nice release but I'm a no-american customer, all my pdf are buyed in french and watermarked too ... What's the solution ?

Hello Sasmira, were these purchased from a site other than on Paizo.com? If there is a way to get Paizo.com to register those purchases, we might be able to pull them across as well.

Bidmaron
May 3rd, 2017, 00:57
I just bought all of it except the Kingmaker stuff, which I will buy once the line is complete. All my products got discounted appropriately. Great stuff!

daggerfortysix
May 3rd, 2017, 02:27
Any chance there will be a Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder store BUNDLE like there is for Dungeons & Dragons and Deadlands reloaded?

GenesisX
May 3rd, 2017, 02:29
I contacted Paizo's customer support, which fixed the issue with the pdfs. I can now access all three pdfs for my purchases on their site.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 02:47
Any chance there will be a Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder store BUNDLE like there is for Dungeons & Dragons and Deadlands reloaded?

It will be up to Paizo, but I would like to see it as an option at some point. Then again, mixing that with the existing discounts for PDFs could be messy or make it unlikely.

daggerfortysix
May 3rd, 2017, 02:49
Fingers crossed. Either way, great job to you and your team! Thanks for all you do!

Zhern
May 3rd, 2017, 02:58
Discount worked fine for me, so did paying through PayPal. This might actually make Pathfinder enjoyable again for me. Either way, great job, Smite Works!

Ratupper
May 3rd, 2017, 03:29
I posted this in the house of healing but has anyone else noticed that vertical resizing of story and note windows is disabled in when using the new Pathfinder theme?

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 03:33
I posted this in the house of healing but has anyone else noticed that vertical resizing of story and note windows is disabled in when using the new Pathfinder theme?

It looks like the cursor isn't registering the downward option. Try holding CTRL and click dragging inside the window to resize it. I'll make a note of that for the team to add to the list to address though.

Aventhar
May 3rd, 2017, 03:54
Loving the official Pathfinder stuff. Congratulations on the release. Thank you so much for getting the discounts to work from the FG site.

Noticed an issue for your list though... When accessing skills from the side button, no skills are listed when old PFSRD Basic Rules disabled and the New Core Rules enabled. Tried in existing campaign and also in a newly created one.

Edit... Skills look fine when accessed via the Reference Manual)

Valatar
May 3rd, 2017, 04:03
Will third party licensed Pathfinder products like Dreamscarred Press's psionics stuff get the FG treatment as well?

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 04:37
Will third party licensed Pathfinder products like Dreamscarred Press's psionics stuff get the FG treatment as well?

We have a bit of a backlog ahead of us that we will need to clear out before looking to expand; however, if we can get a publisher on board and a community dev interested, we can get other products in the mix sooner.

Sasmira
May 3rd, 2017, 08:17
Hello Sasmira, were these purchased from a site other than on Paizo.com? If there is a way to get Paizo.com to register those purchases, we might be able to pull them across as well.

Hello Ddavison, here all French buy ereverything in french from Black Book Editions (https://www.black-book-editions.fr/), because they are exclusive translators and distributors, they have all droits of exploitation for the license of Pathfinder in french ...

drvolk
May 3rd, 2017, 10:38
For german versions of Paizo products it's the same with Ulisses https://www.ulisses-ebooks.de/

Callum
May 3rd, 2017, 11:47
I can't seem to find the FG versions in the Paizo store - where are they located?

Sasmira
May 3rd, 2017, 11:54
I can't seem to find the FG versions in the Paizo store - where are they located?

Because it's on the FG store :)

turelus
May 3rd, 2017, 13:54
Kind Sir, you are mistaken. 01/05/2047 will be a Wednesday.
FML. This is the second time in a few weeks I have managed to typo the date. I am starting to think I should just leave the years off when making casual posts, just so used to it from work that I do it out of habit. Maybe I should just proofread everything I write like I do at work.

Also just grabbed the core, advanced players and bestiary modules. Now I just have to wait four hours until I am home to test them. :(

Aventhar
May 3rd, 2017, 14:05
Loving the official Pathfinder stuff. Congratulations on the release. Thank you so much for getting the discounts to work from the FG site.

Noticed an issue for your list though... When accessing skills from the side button, no skills are listed when old PFSRD Basic Rules disabled and the New Core Rules enabled. Tried in existing campaign and also in a newly created one.

Edit... Skills look fine when accessed via the Reference Manual)

Adding Screen Capture...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18823&d=1493816348

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 14:16

It is still in the "coming soon" category for paizo.com. In the meantime, you can sync your purchases of PDFs from paizo.com to here and then you'll get the PDF price as a discount on your purchase. Otherwise, it should be up before too long on the Paizo side. I don't yet have a firm ETA for that though.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 14:17
Adding Screen Capture...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18823&d=1493816348

Thanks Aventhar, we can confirm that issue. It got left out of the last build, so we will need to push out a new build to correct that shortly.

Nylanfs
May 3rd, 2017, 14:17
FML. This is the second time in a few weeks I have managed to typo the date. I am starting to think I should just leave the years off when making casual posts, just so used to it from work that I do it out of habit. Maybe I should just proofread everything I write like I do at work.

Also just grabbed the core, advanced players and bestiary modules. Now I just have to wait four hours until I am home to test them. :(

OR you don't want us to know you are posting from the future...

Aventhar
May 3rd, 2017, 14:35
Thanks Aventhar, we can confirm that issue. It got left out of the last build, so we will need to push out a new build to correct that shortly.

You guys are the best.

swbuza
May 3rd, 2017, 14:54
OR you don't want us to know you are posting from the future...

I am a very old man. How old I do not know. It is possible I am a hundred, maybe more. I cannot tell because I have never aged as other men do.

... Princess of Mars

Sasmira
May 3rd, 2017, 14:59
For german versions of Paizo products it's the same with Ulisses https://www.ulisses-ebooks.de/

Hello Ddavison, here all French buy ereverything in french from Black Book Editions (https://www.black-book-editions.fr/), because they are exclusive translators and distributors, they have all droits of exploitation for the license of Pathfinder in french ...

Hello Ddavison, please ! don't forget the Europeans too ! ;)

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 15:22
I asked about the international versions and if this info will be made available from their API. I will let you know what I find out.

Ammirumm
May 3rd, 2017, 15:26
If I purchased Rise of the Runelords off of Steam does this mean I will not get the PDF from Paizo even after linking account?

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 15:29
If I purchased Rise of the Runelords off of Steam does this mean I will not get the PDF from Paizo even after linking account?

Not in the short term; however, we are working on an update to our patch system that should allow this once we complete that development. For that reason, you'll be looking at a delay at getting the PDF of probably about 1 month and then all purchases will be available for instant synchronization between Steam -> FG -> Paizo.

Ammirumm
May 3rd, 2017, 15:32
Thanks for the quick reply! I can live with that. I thought I had messed up and would have to shell out money to get it seperately.

goodmanje
May 3rd, 2017, 16:45
Any chance Smiteworks will get a head start creating FG content for Starfinder before it's released? Is Starfinder on the FG roadmap?

gaara6666
May 3rd, 2017, 16:53
Doug did mention it is something they would want to do in an earlier post but the conversion would take time

Ratupper
May 3rd, 2017, 18:50
Thank you for the quick response this stuff is fantastic can't say enough about how happy I am with it. My players are going to love it. Keep up the great work.

swbuza
May 3rd, 2017, 21:43
So, after waiting an interminable about of time that seemed not unlike eternity, I excitedly purchased the Core Rules, APG, and RotRL AP yesterday only to find out that my wife had plans for me this week. I am sitting at a hotel totally surrounded by no computer and unable to load this up and see it for myself.

I envy you all, and I'm pretty sure she hates me.

Erin Righ
May 3rd, 2017, 22:07
She doesn't hate you, mate, it's for your own good....really

IrishBouzouki
May 3rd, 2017, 23:01
First of all, this is really great news that I am seeing 4 months late (been away from the forums since last June). The community PFRPG stuff has actually been wonderful, but what I've seen so far of this seems to really provide what I hope is an easy, useful, and attractive alternative.

I do have some issues preparing to give SmiteWorks another chunk of my hard-earned money, however...

I followed the directions to sync my FG store acct to my Paizo store acct. I have RotRL, KM and a few other things on my acct at Paizo as hardcopy and pdf. But the FG store did not seem to change the price quoted for items that I have already purchased in hardcopy and pdf from Paizo.
Also, seems odd the directions for managing all that were found by me buried somewhere in the respective website forums instead of even stickied somewhere. If I missed it, okay, my bad - but I look and I am not even sure I could locate the same articles again.

Can someone who knows where the "official" word is put a sticky link to how to sync accounts and get the discount (I think it was essentially cost of pdf knocked off the FG module price)? Should those show in the store or will it for some reason not show the discount until checkout?

And anyone know why it showed only 4 items sync'd across when I for certain have all 6 episodes of Kingmaker and the anniversary Rise of the Runelords? And how do I fix that?

Again, thanks to SmiteWorks and Paizo for making this happen.

Illrigger
May 3rd, 2017, 23:05
First of all, this is really great news that I am seeing 4 months late (been away from the forums since last June). The community PFRPG stuff has actually been wonderful, but what I've seen so far of this seems to really provide what I hope is an easy, useful, and attractive alternative.

I do have some issues preparing to give SmiteWorks another chunk of my hard-earned money, however...

I followed the directions to sync my FG store acct to my Paizo store acct. I have RotRL, KM and a few other things on my acct at Paizo as hardcopy and pdf. But the FG store did not seem to change the price quoted for items that I have already purchased in hardcopy and pdf from Paizo.
Also, seems odd the directions for managing all that were found by me buried somewhere in the respective website forums instead of even stickied somewhere. If I missed it, okay, my bad - but I look and I am not even sure I could locate the same articles again.

Can someone who knows where the "official" word is put a sticky link to how to sync accounts and get the discount (I think it was essentially cost of pdf knocked off the FG module price)? Should those show in the store or will it for some reason not show the discount until checkout?

And anyone know why it showed only 4 items sync'd across when I for certain have all 6 episodes of Kingmaker and the anniversary Rise of the Runelords? And how do I fix that?

Again, thanks to SmiteWorks and Paizo for making this happen.

Can't answer all of that, but for the discounts, just add the item to your cart, the discount will show up when you do.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 23:14
Yep, add them to the cart and it should reflect the discount. Paizo only notifies us of PDFs that we also have conversions created for already. KM 1-3 and the ROTRL modules are all that is presently available in the store and the rest are ignored.

Thanks for the feedback on the sticky info. The discount feature was added last minute once I saw that they were sending back the PDF info. Originally the method for getting a discount was only going to be available on the Paizo site and therefore this stuff wasn't planned out more fully.

GenesisX
May 3rd, 2017, 23:17
An update from my side: I worked together with Erik Keith from the Paizo customer support, as further purchases of PF stuff again did not sync. Erik said he found the issue, so I hope this will be resolved soon for the future. You guys are doing an excellent job all over.

Samarex
May 4th, 2017, 00:59
Done with this

ddavison
May 4th, 2017, 02:59
The issue with the PDFs is identified and we expect to hear back from Paizo about this tomorrow. I will be unavailable tomorrow but we should be able to have this resolved by Friday evening. Once resolved, you may have to use the Sync page to resend the purchases again, but you won't lose anything other than a delay in getting the PDFs.

Zhern
May 4th, 2017, 03:40
Done with this

Well now. That was a bit dramatic.

Springroll
May 4th, 2017, 08:01
Doh! I completely forgot about the discount if you already own the PDF's... As soon as the Pathfinder Material wound up in the store I pressed buy... oh well :)

goodmanje
May 4th, 2017, 08:50
I love the FG community with all my heart and soul.

GenesisX
May 4th, 2017, 09:24
I am not sure there is a reason to taunt a fellow player. Since their pöst is baffling and the person in question has been a member for a while, I'd much rather know whats up and if we a a community can mend it.

JHale1966
May 4th, 2017, 11:41
FWIW I did manage to get the Core Rules and Bestiary 1 with the discount since I already own the PDFs. I got the Core Rules Tuesday and Bestiary Wednesday. :)

ddavison
May 4th, 2017, 12:28
Doh! I completely forgot about the discount if you already own the PDF's... As soon as the Pathfinder Material wound up in the store I pressed buy... oh well :)

If you sync your account and send us proof showing that you owned those PDFs before you bought it here, we can issue you a refund for those equal to the PDF. Email us at [email protected].

@Samarex, if you contact us at the support channel, we would be happy to help you.

Note that I will be unavailable most if today since I have a family event. I will be able to assist anyone later this evening when I return.

JHale1966
May 5th, 2017, 01:32
Question - I'm considering getting the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition FG addon on my next payday. Does this mean that (eventually) I will also be able to pickup the PDF from Paizo for 'free'? :)

Trenloe
May 5th, 2017, 01:45
Question - I'm considering getting the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition FG addon on my next payday. Does this mean that (eventually) I will also be able to pickup the PDF from Paizo for 'free'? :)
Yes.

Springroll
May 5th, 2017, 12:03
If you sync your account and send us proof showing that you owned those PDFs before you bought it here, we can issue you a refund for those equal to the PDF. Email us at [email protected].

@Samarex, if you contact us at the support channel, we would be happy to help you.

Note that I will be unavailable most if today since I have a family event. I will be able to assist anyone later this evening when I return.

Oh, but that's excellent customer service! I'll send an email with the data requested. Again thank you!

ddavison
May 5th, 2017, 14:59
We have heard back on the International editions purchased outside of paizo.com. After carefully considering all factors (licensing, payments and process for translation, fees, distribution and possible automation), these will not be available for the discount.

Sasmira
May 5th, 2017, 15:09
We have heard back on the International editions purchased outside of paizo.com. After carefully considering all factors (licensing, payments and process for translation, fees, distribution and possible automation), these will not be available for the discount.

Ok :(

I buyed today the Bestiary 1 for Pathfinder, synchronized my account with my Paizo Account ... but I haven't the PDF of Bestiary 1 in my Paizo's Download page ... I failed something perhaps ?

GenesisX
May 5th, 2017, 15:12
Ok :(

I buyed today the Bestiary 1 for Pathfinder, synchronized my account with my Paizo Account ... but I haven't the PDF of Bestiary 1 in my Paizo's Download page ... I failed something perhaps ?

There is currently an issue with the synchronisation that will be fixed during the course of this day. Once it is, you can just hit the "send purchases to Paizo" button again and the corresponding product will appear. If you cannot wait until then, you can also contact Paizo customer support to manually add it - although they won't be in until 19:00 CET. Since they are fixing it anyway, I'd just sleep over it and the synchronisation should work properly tomorrow.

ddavison
May 5th, 2017, 16:51
I just made an update to the Paizo Account Synchronization page for the Send Purchases to Paizo. I have it sending it the PDF product code now as well. Even if you already did this, you should be able to resend it.

GenesisX
May 5th, 2017, 16:56
I just made an update to the Paizo Account Synchronization page for the Send Purchases to Paizo. I have it sending it the PDF product code now as well. Even if you already did this, you should be able to resend it.

I just tested this for my Kingmaker 3 Purchase:

https://i.gyazo.com/d025a29445825954557f378febe6cd73.png

No dice:

https://gyazo.com/0d06af67a60104512bfcebf9b0cc3ddc

ddavison
May 5th, 2017, 17:04
I just tested this for my Kingmaker 3 Purchase:

https://i.gyazo.com/d025a29445825954557f378febe6cd73.png

No dice:

https://gyazo.com/0d06af67a60104512bfcebf9b0cc3ddc

Thanks. I sent the necessary info over to the devs over at Paizo and I will have to wait and see what they say. I will let you know if we need another test.

Mulligans
May 5th, 2017, 17:35
Thanks. I sent the necessary info over to the devs over at Paizo and I will have to wait and see what they say. I will let you know if we need another test.
FYI, seems to be working, at least for me. PDF's are now showing up at Paizo. (this was after re-sending the codes.)

GenesisX
May 5th, 2017, 17:41
FYI, seems to be working, at least for me. PDF's are now showing up at Paizo. (this was after re-sending the codes.)

Retried, still no Kingmaker 3.
Edit: the PDFs are there now - although with a significant delay. If this is necessary (which it well may be), a notice that the process may take a moment on the store page would be a good idea.

Fauberoptic
May 5th, 2017, 20:35
excellent work! I bought the core and am loving it! will slowly start get the rest.
I can wait on the PDF :)

thanks again for such a wonderful product!

JHale1966
May 5th, 2017, 22:01
Yes.

I went ahead and took the plunge and bought the Runelords FG Addon but I guess it takes a while to show up in my Paizo downloads.

Vhok
May 6th, 2017, 02:58
any idea how long until crimson throne is released? we talking weeks or months?

Galymyr
May 6th, 2017, 16:13

^ this!

Nick
May 6th, 2017, 17:03
hmm..... I have Runelords and core Rules and most of Bestiary as a PDF bought, but noch from Paizo. I have the German version bought from Ulysses. Is there a way to get the FG Rulesets cheaper oder only from Paizo?

LordEntrails
May 6th, 2017, 17:39
hmm..... I have Runelords and core Rules and most of Bestiary as a PDF bought, but noch from Paizo. I have the German version bought from Ulysses. Is there a way to get the FG Rulesets cheaper oder only from Paizo?
Unfortunately, it appears not. See previous quote from Doug.

turelus
May 7th, 2017, 10:00
Thanks for all the work done on these theme all it looks great and I can't wait for my players to see it today.

The Bestiary monsters are unbelievable and the links to every ability and feat is really useful. I used to have a bunch of tabs open on my browser with monster pages on the SRD/PRD to quickly check what things did, now it's all handled client side.

I'll most definitely be picking up each of the books as they come out.

My only slight gripe (I'm British I can't be 100% happy) is if you expand the chat window horizontally the shadow from the right side gets repeated, I tend to play accross two screens with the chat window using 1/2 of one screen so notice it a lot.

GM BK
May 7th, 2017, 12:19

This as well.

Targas
May 8th, 2017, 09:58
I have the German Pathfinder Core Rules and the English FG Pathfinder Core Rules. Is there a plan to have the German Core Rules ('Grundregelwerk') at some point in time in FG?

ddavison
May 8th, 2017, 13:32
I have the German Pathfinder Core Rules and the English FG Pathfinder Core Rules. Is there a plan to have the German Core Rules ('Grundregelwerk') at some point in time in FG?

Hello Targas. Unfortunately, I don't think so.

ddavison
May 8th, 2017, 13:33

We are guessing that it will be weeks. The product should be a single purchase/pre-order where the first few adventures are ready to play now and the rest are delivered as they are completed.

dulux-oz
May 8th, 2017, 13:42

We - that is, the LPak Project - may end up doing the translation as part of the Project - provided we can get access to the relevant Resource Files.

Check us out on the FG Wiki and in the FG Forums.

Targas
May 8th, 2017, 16:19
We - that is, the LPak Project - may end up doing the translation as part of the Project - provided we can get access to the relevant Resource Files.

Check us out on the FG Wiki and in the FG Forums.
Very good news, dulux-oz! Can you link to the appropriate place from here ? I might even assist, if wanted.

Trenloe
May 8th, 2017, 16:23
I don't think the LPak project is covering translating the Pathfinder Core Rules module - i.e. the official Paizo product (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO1110FG). I believe it's main goal is ruleset/extension translations.

GM BK
May 8th, 2017, 16:27
We are guessing that it will be weeks. The product should be a single purchase/pre-order where the first few adventures are ready to play now and the rest are delivered as they are completed.

Thank you for the update concerning CotCT :)

Nylanfs
May 8th, 2017, 19:12
Anybody else find it odd that ENWorld hasn't picked it up as a news item that it was finally released.

NicholasDM
May 9th, 2017, 01:31
Anybody else find it odd that ENWorld hasn't picked it up as a news item that it was finally released.

Not really.

It's always been my impression that ENWorld is heavily biased towards Roll20 so I can't see them doing Fantasy Grounds any favors (which disadvantages their readership, but that might not be a concern on their side).

gaara6666
May 9th, 2017, 01:55
Nicholas that is like saying the ENWorld did rules manipulation for things like the Ennies awards to favor Roll20 over FG..... ;) ;) ;)

NicholasDM
May 9th, 2017, 02:02
Nicholas that is like saying the ENWorld did rules manipulation for things like the Ennies awards to favor Roll20 over FG..... ;) ;) ;)

Impossible to believe! :bandit:

LordEntrails
May 9th, 2017, 03:33
I posted a thread over there last week about it, but last I checked hadn't seen anyone respond. I will link to it when I get a chance and maybe someone can rely to it to get some traction.

LordEntrails
May 9th, 2017, 03:49
I posted a thread over there last week about it, but last I checked hadn't seen anyone respond. I will link to it when I get a chance and maybe someone can rely to it to get some traction.
Here's the post; https://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?545971-PF-Now-Licensed-and-Released-on-Fantasy-Grounds

damned
May 9th, 2017, 03:54
Not really.

It's always been my impression that ENWorld is heavily biased towards Roll20 so I can't see them doing Fantasy Grounds any favors (which disadvantages their readership, but that might not be a concern on their side).

I think Morrus has always been fair in his treatment and coverage of Fantasy Grounds.

Ennies rules.... well they seem to be different for sure.

Nylanfs
May 9th, 2017, 04:34
And I posted to the original news thread about the license agreement.

Trenloe
May 9th, 2017, 04:39
Here's the post; https://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?545971-PF-Now-Licensed-and-Released-on-Fantasy-Grounds

I don't think you helped with the sour grapes comment, but hey... Post #1 was good. :)

LordEntrails
May 9th, 2017, 04:44
I don't think you helped with the sour grapes comment, but hey... Post #1 was good. :)
Yea, I was in a mood and not always at my best on ENWorld :(

Nylanfs
May 9th, 2017, 13:41
Morrus just made a news article,

https://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?547496-Pathfinder-s-On-Fantasy-Grounds

ddavison
May 9th, 2017, 13:44
I sent a summary email to Morrus last night. He's generally very good about sharing that sort of stuff whenever I send it his way.

Because I've sent him stuff in the past, he was probably just waiting for my email.

swbuza
May 9th, 2017, 17:50
Nice article, despite the Paizo misspelling.

Galymyr
May 15th, 2017, 00:56
Must... have... more... Pathfinder...

Watching the videos that Doug put up I saw other modules in his library, is there a rough release schedule for those? For anything else? Pretty please?

Sorry Doug, You've done gone and fed the animals, and we're going to keep coming back until we're broke ;)

JHale1966
May 15th, 2017, 01:01
I'd like to see Unchained, Ultimate Equipment and more Bestiaries. But that's just me. 😊

ddavison
May 15th, 2017, 02:13
We have several other items in progress and I will post as they get closer. If you have anything in particular that you really want to see, let us know. Bestiaries and additional APs are definitely on the list, but I'm sure we can work out some more of the Ultimate books as we go.

Nickademus
May 15th, 2017, 02:27
Ultimate Equipment is hefty chunk of the gear for Pathfinder. It is one of the most beneficial Ultimate books in my opinion (and quite different from the others). I'd definitely move this one up in priority.

Bidmaron
May 15th, 2017, 03:27
+1 from me baby!

Aventhar
May 15th, 2017, 04:44
I'd like to see everything with classes plus Ultimate Equipment given priority.
I was also wondering whether we would see some of the low hanging fruit like FG ready versions of the Flip Mats and Map Packs soon.

dracklor
May 15th, 2017, 07:52
Would love to get the Advanced Class Guide, just started Kingmaker a week before this all dropped, and 2 of my players are a Gunslinger and Shaman.

turelus
May 15th, 2017, 22:48
I was curious about a couple of things.

How will you be handling books like Ultimate Campaign, Horror Adventures etc. where they have some source material and alternate rules in but are not so much classes, feats and monsters like the regular material?

Secondly I know someone must ask you almost every week (and a couple of times it's been me) but Crimson Throne soon? Players just finished chapter 1 and whilst I have most of chapter 2 typed up I've been holding off on some of it in hope the official release happens before I need to do any more work.

yeknom
May 16th, 2017, 10:31
Must... have... more... Pathfinder...

Watching the videos that Doug put up I saw other modules in his library, is there a rough release schedule for those? For anything else? Pretty please?

Sorry Doug, You've done gone and fed the animals, and we're going to keep coming back until we're broke ;)

I'd purchase all the Hardbound Books if they were in FG format. All of them, even though I already have all the hardback books and the PDF's.

ddavison
May 16th, 2017, 13:51
I was curious about a couple of things.

How will you be handling books like Ultimate Campaign, Horror Adventures etc. where they have some source material and alternate rules in but are not so much classes, feats and monsters like the regular material?

Secondly I know someone must ask you almost every week (and a couple of times it's been me) but Crimson Throne soon? Players just finished chapter 1 and whilst I have most of chapter 2 typed up I've been holding off on some of it in hope the official release happens before I need to do any more work.

We pretty much tackle each one as we get to it and make decisions then. It sounds like Ultimate Campaign may not be as useful as some of the others, since the data types don't fit into the existing structures.

Nylanfs
May 16th, 2017, 14:47
You are also going to run into a LOT of interdependancies in the other books. Since FG is a db based that probably won't matter, but it severly affects PCGen since we treat each source as a seperate object.

Zhern
May 16th, 2017, 15:04
Occult Adventures, Advanced Class Guide, and Ultimate Equipment would be great. I wouldn't mind seeing the Advanced Race Guide and Ultimate Magic sooner than later too.

turelus
May 16th, 2017, 18:33
We pretty much tackle each one as we get to it and make decisions then. It sounds like Ultimate Campaign may not be as useful as some of the others, since the data types don't fit into the existing structures.
Thanks. I kind of expected them to be something you can't really produce as a lot of it is material about how to run games.

From my side of things for books I really would love to see all the Bestiary's as priority, but that's because I am a GM and selfish.

A great choice for story modules would be Emerald Spire, would be great to have more dungeon crawls on FG2.

swbuza
May 17th, 2017, 16:25
In order of value for me:

Advanced Race Guide
Advanced Class Guide
Additional Bestiaries
Ultimate Equipment
Ultimate Magic
Ultimate Combat
Adventure Paths
Adventure Modules

GenesisX
May 17th, 2017, 17:45
I personally would love to see as many Adventure Paths as possible first, with the rest of the play-oriented sourcebooks following in publication order.

gagsmith
May 17th, 2017, 19:12
Hands down Ultimate Equipment.

Nick
May 23rd, 2017, 18:39
sorry for my question, but is there a reason why are at the Runelord Module only background decals for the first two chapters are availabel or do i something wrong?

mfg Nick

Vhok
May 28th, 2017, 12:36
any updates on curse of the crimson throne?

Sasmira
May 28th, 2017, 13:45
Is there a roadmap somewhere with the release date ?

turelus
May 30th, 2017, 16:20
I need Chapter 2 of this soon, only so long I can delay really starting the action of this one to be lazy. :p

GenesisX
June 2nd, 2017, 13:09
When can we expect Kingmaker Vol. 4 to be released? I was hoping for monthly updates.

lokiare
June 2nd, 2017, 22:26
When can we expect Kingmaker Vol. 4 to be released? I was hoping for monthly updates.

Unfortunately, we are coordinating between Paizo, and the developer assigned to those conversions and this may take some time to get out. We are also prioritizing newer Paizo products over older products. Rest assured that we will eventually get this one converted.

GenesisX
June 2nd, 2017, 22:58
Unfortunately, we are coordinating between Paizo, and the developer assigned to those conversions and this may take some time to get out. We are also prioritizing newer Paizo products over older products. Rest assured that we will eventually get this one converted.

So you are releasing half an adventure path and then are delaying the remaining three, in order to get newer products out first? That seems like a very customer-unfriendly decision, given that you stated in this thread that releases would come on a monthly basis. Leaving an adventure path unfinished in the middle is not conducive to play and will make me think twice to invest into other adventure paths, lest they suffer the same fate.

lokiare
June 2nd, 2017, 23:01
So you are releasing half an adventure path and then are delaying the remaining three, in order to get newer products out first? That seems like a very customer-unfriendly decision, given that you stated in this thread that releases would come on a monthly basis. Leaving an adventure path unfinished in the middle is not conducive to play and will make me think twice to invest into other adventure paths, lest they suffer the same fate.

The monthly basis statement covers all Paizo products. Rest assured we will get Kingmaker 4 out in a timely manner, it may take longer than a month though.

sciencephile
June 3rd, 2017, 14:21

Hi GenesisX, Lokiare was waiting for an update from me so I apologize if there was a misunderstanding on this. I should have jumped on the status update sooner but I was developing.

While Kingmaker is not my only development project, I am very much interested in seeing it through. I am targeting having all 3 Kingmaker modules completed within the next 4 months (a little outside the boundary of a monthly update, but close). Kingmaker 4 is in development and will be released later this month.

-Danny

ddavison
June 3rd, 2017, 15:32
I will further clarify. The one module per month release schedule for APs is our target and we can hopefully get multiple APs out and going with this schedule simultaneously. We just launched at the beginning of May, however, and instead of holding Kingmaker 2 and 3 for release in subsequent months, we went ahead and released those all together since we already had those done. Originally we were planning on rolling them out in consecutive months and that would have meant Kingmaker 2 released yesterday, Kingmaker 3 next month, etc. As we get better at this, we will likely move to a more public release schedule so everyone can see and plan accordingly. We just are not quite there yet.

Some of our reluctance to make a public release schedule is that not all of our devs can produce at the same rate. Sciencephile is one of the faster devs we have at the moment and he is working on several of them. We hope to get more devs producing at the same rate so we can get more stuff out sooner.

Nylanfs
June 3rd, 2017, 15:49
So clone Sciencephile, problem solved.

GenesisX
June 3rd, 2017, 22:15
Thank you for the clarifications. I do enjoy sciencephile's work and having a delay in release schedule is no big thing. I think what got me most was the statement that focus would be on "newer" Pathfinder products, which I believe is great for choosing new APs, as long as the rest gets finished with regular updates.

Vhok
June 13th, 2017, 15:48

Desmodaeus
June 13th, 2017, 18:14
I for one am waiting on the bestiaries most of all. I love having a complete collection with all of the art and proper mechanics/info available in FG. Any idea on when we can expect the 2nd one?

GM BK
June 13th, 2017, 18:42
Any word on Starfinder support?

ddavison
June 13th, 2017, 23:23
Trenloe is still working on Bestiary 2 and 3 but is making steady progress. I just submitted Bestiary 4 that I did personally over to Paizo for approval. It will release once they have reviewed it, but probably this week.

Vhok
June 14th, 2017, 00:23

Desmodaeus
June 15th, 2017, 00:39
Trenloe is still working on Bestiary 2 and 3 but is making steady progress. I just submitted Bestiary 4 that I did personally over to Paizo for approval. It will release once they have reviewed it, but probably this week.

Great. Glad to hear that Bestiary 4 should be out this week!

DMReckless
June 17th, 2017, 00:50
Bestiary 4 is in the store, but the account sync doesn't seem to be working with it.

ddavison
June 17th, 2017, 01:01
Bestiary 4 is in the store, but the account sync doesn't seem to be working with it.

Please try it now. There was an issue over at Paizo that was causing the sync to fail. It appears to be resolved now.

DMReckless
June 17th, 2017, 01:21
<snip>

DMReckless
June 17th, 2017, 01:53
The account sync shows that I own PZ01127 which is Bestiary 4, so it looks like the discount coding is possibly the issue.

I should have posted that the discount wasn't working, not the sync, I guess.

ddavison
June 17th, 2017, 02:08
The account sync shows that I own PZ01127 which is Bestiary 4, so it looks like the discount coding is possibly the issue.

I should have posted that the discount wasn't working, not the sync, I guess.

Ahhh, that one was my fault then. It should now be fixed.

DMReckless
June 17th, 2017, 02:32
Yep, all good now. And purchased!

Bidmaron
June 17th, 2017, 14:01
Two recommendations on the store:
1. When you go to cart, have a link to explain how to get your discount / sync your accounts.
2. Have a check box on the shop to omit the titles you own.

ddavison
June 17th, 2017, 15:10
Thanks for the suggestions. For the discount/sync, we added a note to the product pages for each of those at the top. I've been reluctant to modify the shopping cart and product listing too much more because it's a bit of a Frankenstein monster already with 13 years of hooks, warts and boils bolted on to provide sales, merchant discounts, etc. and the Paizo products only account for less than 2% of our product catalog (14 out of 757 products). It should show ownership though whenever your are logged on.

Bidmaron
June 17th, 2017, 15:18
I had to go to my synchronization page and re-download my purchases, even though I have owned the Bestiary 4 since its release. I had already done the sync when I bought the initial materials (except Kingmaker - waiting for the line to be completed), so I am not sure why I had to re download for my discount to appear.

Paizo may be only 2% of catalog items, but hopefully it is a lot more than 2% of your sales revenue now. However, I understand your hesitation, and thanks for the reply -- I certainly wasn't expecting that.

ddavison
June 17th, 2017, 15:24
The sync only pulls over products that correspond to FG versions of files we have created so far. There is a preliminary step we do when we put it into the store that tells Paizo that the product is created and after that, they send us back PDF ownership for corresponding products. I believe this is so that we don't get a list of all PDFs and purchases from a Paizo customer when we shouldn't really need that level of information.

Bidmaron
June 17th, 2017, 16:28
Makes sense, but I religiously follow these boards and failed to pick up on that point. Hence my recommendation to add the note to cart. I did not load the product page. When I heard Bestiary 4 was released, I simply went to store, and purchased it right from the product list without loading the product page (since I was very familiar with the product). However, I knew how to sync from my prior experience, so I believed I knew what to do (and did, in this case).

Grey Mage
June 17th, 2017, 16:30
Any more products in the (immediate) pipeline from Paizo?

Bidmaron
June 17th, 2017, 16:31
You mean beyond Bestiary 2 and 3 and the rest of Kingmaker?

Grey Mage
June 17th, 2017, 17:27
Yes... :)

and Bidmaron, if I recall, I once knew you (in passing) from the RPGXplorer forums... hope you are doing well. :)

Bidmaron
June 17th, 2017, 17:33
Yes, that was a great program. I still like it better than HeroLab, but I guess I am a HeroLab convert now, as I have all the Paizo stuff over there too.

I have been here longer than the old RPGXplorer days though.

Let me check my notes on other releases....

Bidmaron
June 17th, 2017, 17:53
[QUOTE=Talen;309882]

We are hoping to have products begin rolling out in January and then regularly from there. We have several developers spun up on those modules, while keeping most of our internal team devoted towards working on Unity. Since we haven't been through a full review process yet, we don't yet know what that process will look like and how much back and forth there will be.

The first round of products is looking like it will be the following (at least what we have targeted):
- Pathfinder Core Rules and Theme
- Bestiary 1 through 5 (with tokens and images)
- Adventure Paths (Rise of the Runelords, Skull & Shackles, Curse of the Crimson Throne, Kingmaker)

For APs, we will be looking to release adventure 1 from each series and then subsequent adventures in following months. Eventually, we will expand to cover more reference material and APs.
This was SW original post, so it sounds like Skull & Shackles, Curse of the Crimson Throne, and Bestiary 5 other than what I listed.

Fauberoptic
June 19th, 2017, 20:21
looks like Bestiary 4 is out in store, or am I crazy? lol
was there an announcement that it was release? If so I need to start looking there!

ddavison
June 19th, 2017, 20:24
looks like Bestiary 4 is out in store, or am I crazy? lol
was there an announcement that it was release? If so I need to start looking there!

The existence in the store is neither a validation of your craziness or a vindication that you are not crazy. It is indeed in the store though. You can sign up for the newsletter if you want to get regular updates for bigger releases. :)
https://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?e=&u=70b64c3aab6b463beab9328c9&id=abd42d2ebc

Fauberoptic
June 19th, 2017, 20:31
thanks I will do that!

ddavison
June 22nd, 2017, 22:27
The Store > Paizo Account Synchronization option now supports syncing Steam purchases of Paizo products with paizo.com. This will grant you the PDF to go along with any purchase you make on Steam.

To do this, follow these steps:
1. Make purchases of official Pathfinder content on Steam for Fantasy Grounds
2. Use the Manage Account button in your Settings or use the Store > Steam Account Synchronization (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncSteamAccount.xcp) menu option here on this site and follow the instructions ot link your Steam account to your FG account.
3. Retrieve your Steam purchase info on that same page. After linking, it should do this automatically when you Update
4. Use the Store > Paizo Account Synchronization (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncPaizoAccount.xcp)menu here on our site. Follow the instructions to link your account
5. Send purchase information to Paizo
6. Visit paizo.com and check your downloads for the ability to download PDFs for those items.

DMReckless
June 24th, 2017, 01:08
See you have Kingmaker #4 up, but its not syncing- probably not recognized as an option yet?

Trenloe
June 24th, 2017, 01:11
See you have Kingmaker #4 up, but its not syncing- probably not recognized as an option yet?
Me too. Looks like PZO9034E isn't coming through from Paizo.

ddavison
June 24th, 2017, 01:13
Sorry about that. Please try it now.

Trenloe
June 24th, 2017, 01:16
Sorry about that. Please try it now.
PZO9034E doesn't appear if I click the "Retrieve Paizo.com purchases" button. But it does if I then manually refresh the page (which does a resubmit). But, even then, I don't see the discount applied to the product when I put it in my cart.

ddavison
June 24th, 2017, 01:38
You know, one of these days I'll have to get this whole process automated. I "think" I have really solved it this time if you want to try adding it to your cart again.

Trenloe
June 24th, 2017, 01:46
you know, one of these days i'll have to get this whole process automated. I "think" i have really solved it this time if you want to try adding it to your cart again.
bingo!

:)

DMReckless
June 24th, 2017, 02:30
All good now :)

trobadork
June 24th, 2017, 16:27
Hi board !
Is there a chance to see a Pathfinder bundle in the future ? I'd like to buy every module and the same approach as in the D&D Bundle would be great !

Vhok
June 25th, 2017, 17:03
how much longer till curse of the crimson throne comes out?

Moon Wizard
June 26th, 2017, 19:14
Vhok,

This is actively being worked on, but only about halfway complete. I'll circle with Doug (who is out this week) to see if we have an official release date.

Regards,
JPG

Kassegore
June 27th, 2017, 00:12
Vhok,

This is actively being worked on, but only about halfway complete. I'll circle with Doug (who is out this week) to see if we have an official release date.

Regards,
JPG

Having the anniversary edition as one large file, like Runelords, would be fantastic, but I'd happily settle for the first segment of Crimson Throne, and the rest in monthly installments. Our group came to Fantasy Grounds specifically in hopes of running that campaign. OF course now we're off having other fantastic adventures while waiting for Crimson thrones release.

sciencephile
June 27th, 2017, 03:14
I guess as the developer, I should chime in here...

I am actually now about two-thirds complete and targeting getting the entire adventure completed within the next month. Of course, it will need to be reviewed both internally and by Paizo so exact release will have to come from Doug, as Moon Wizard stated.

The point is that it won't be much longer...

-Danny

ballan4
July 2nd, 2017, 00:14
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but would like some help. I purchased Fantasy Grounds through Steam. I've purchased many PDF's for Pathfinder through Paizo before they officially supported FG. I've linked both accounts on my FG account yet I'm not seeing any discounts on the core rules, advanced player's guide, or Bestiary when I add them to my cart. If anyone can give me step by step instructions that would be great.

Thanks,

Al

DMReckless
July 2nd, 2017, 00:17
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but would like some help. I purchased Fantasy Grounds through Steam. I've purchased many PDF's for Pathfinder through Paizo before they officially supported FG. I've linked both accounts on my FG account yet I'm not seeing any discounts on the core rules, advanced player's guide, or Bestiary when I add them to my cart. If anyone can give me step by step instructions that would be great.

Thanks,

Al

Please try logging out and then logging back in (here on the forums) and then revisit the store and see if that fixes it.

ballan4
July 2nd, 2017, 00:22
No Luck, I logged out and back in with no success on the PDF discount

Moon Wizard
July 2nd, 2017, 01:40
Please send a note to [email protected] with your Paizo account name and FG account name. Doug can look it up when he returns on Monday to figure out if it is getting set up correctly. We've had a couple situations where the interfaces on the server between Paizo and us have had some bumps, and this will allow us to investigate.

Regards,
JPG

ballan4
July 2nd, 2017, 02:08
Thanks, Moon Wizard, I've emailed support for help. I appreciate it!

Talen
July 7th, 2017, 12:34
Regarding Starfinder, I am not 100% certain but I am probably 98% certain that we will have Starfinder support from the launch date.

Doug, have any decisions been made at this point regarding Starfinder support and timing relative to launch date?

GenesisX
July 7th, 2017, 12:48
Just as a headsup, the synchronisation for Kingmaker 4 with the paizo account does not work. I cannot access my PDF, even though the synchronisation on this site says it was successful.

timdog88
July 7th, 2017, 13:41
Doug, have any decisions been made at this point regarding Starfinder support and timing relative to launch date?

Yea, curious about this as well. Starfinder has gotten my interest for sure.

Talyn
July 7th, 2017, 14:16
SmiteWorks has the license for StarFinder as I believe has been stated a few times. A FG ruleset will not arrive for the StarFinder launch next month, as it does not yet have a ruleset developer nor (far as I'm aware) has Paizo shared their content yet anyway, which would be necessary for a simultaneous release.

Talen
July 7th, 2017, 14:32
Im clear on the license status, but was hoping for something more definitive and official on timing. My understanding was that starfinder support was (amongst a whole host of other factors, some of which you refer to) at least partially contingent on the success of the pathfinder release....however that is defined by the SW folks. Again, it may be a decision hasnt been made, or cant be made yet, but was hoping for some word from the SW team.

Talyn
July 7th, 2017, 14:43
Without a ruleset developer, it's on the back burner like several other games SW acquired a license for recently-ish. SW has a policy of not announcing things until there is a solid path to that feature or products' arrival which is why they haven't said anything official other than announcing the license arrangement exists.

Rulesets take a long time to code, with minimal return on that time investment. StarFinder will require all-new code to handle the starships, assigning each PC to a station on the ship, plus space combat which is totally separate from the normal PC Ground Combat that FGs Combat Tracker handles. No other ruleset has code like that for a developer to "borrow" and StarFinder-ize. Once the datapaths for the ruleset are established, someone can get to work on converting the rulebook which that alone could take a month or two to produce, assuming that person has a job and a real life. All in all, I'd not hold your breath for any StarFinder content in 2017 unless something drastic happens very quickly on the developer front. That's just my two cents with the (limited) information I have so far from the community developer conversations and newsletters.

ddavison
July 7th, 2017, 14:54
Yes, we don't have work started on Starfinder at this time, so we can't comment on the possible released date at this time.

The Paizo product link feature is currently not working as well. We have an email support ticket opened with Paizo for this.

Talen
July 7th, 2017, 15:21
Thank you talyn and doug for the update.

wtripp08
July 8th, 2017, 18:18
Just would like to throw out there that the PDF download sync with Paizo is still broken. Only saying this in case Paizo had responded saying it was fixed.
Thanks!

ddavison
July 8th, 2017, 18:22
Yes, we can confirm that it is still broken. Once I receive confirmation from Paizo that they think it is fixed on their end, I will retest and then make a post up here. I apologize for the delay.

Milke
July 8th, 2017, 23:28
You can read the official announcement over at Paizo here:
https://paizo.com/paizo/news/v5748eaic9v98

Work has begun on the new theme for the ruleset and it will be packaged with the Core Rulebook module for Pathfinder. Trenloe is working on the Bestiary modules, Danny Stratton is working on Rise of the Runelords and Cari Most Harper is working on Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Getting official support, with official books and modules is immensely exciting to me. I plan to buy all of them.

Zhern
July 9th, 2017, 00:39
@Doug - can you give a rough idea of what adventure paths will be in the works after Curse of the Crimson Throne and the rest of Kingmaker drops? Not asking for any kind of dates or anything, just curiosity.

Thanks,

Patrick

Zhern
July 12th, 2017, 19:51
I'm guessing the Paizo sync is still non-functioning on their side?

lostsanityreturned
July 14th, 2017, 22:19

Correct, still non functioning r_r

ddavison
July 14th, 2017, 22:49

Sorry, I responded to each of the support emails I could find but forgot to post here. It started working again as of last night. Several people have reported success with it since then.

Moon Wizard
July 14th, 2017, 22:49
Paizo pushed a fix yesterday evening, and we have several people report that it fixed their issue.

If you are still having issues, please send a note to [email protected] with details.

Thanks,
JPG

lostsanityreturned
July 14th, 2017, 23:26
Paizo pushed a fix yesterday evening, and we have several people report that it fixed their issue.

If you are still having issues, please send a note to [email protected] with details.

Thanks,
JPG

Shall do, because while Rise of the Runelords has indeed updated to their downloads server. The CRB and APG are still missing.

Also, there seems to be a significant delay, because I checked and then tested earlier today before posting.

Zhern
July 14th, 2017, 23:35
It worked for me last night after Paizo pushed the fix.

turelus
July 30th, 2017, 12:31
Obligatory weekly "any update on Crimson Throne" post. :p

ddavison
July 30th, 2017, 17:06
Obligatory weekly "any update on Crimson Throne" post. :p

I think it will be ready to release this week.

Zhern
July 30th, 2017, 17:16
Looking forward to Crimson Throne. Glad to hear it has progressed well. Can you give any insight into the other Paizo books lined up for the future? (no dates, just tentative lineup/plans?)

turelus
July 31st, 2017, 18:02
I think it will be ready to release this week.
Awesome! Thanks, I can't wait for this.

ddavison
August 2nd, 2017, 00:48
Curse of the Crimson Throne Complete, Kingmaker AP 5 and Mummy's Mask AP 1 are now available
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39502-Pathfinder-Curse-of-the-Crimson-Throne-AP-and-Mummy-s-Mask-AP-1-Released&p=348878#post348878

DMReckless
August 2nd, 2017, 03:07
Excited to see those, but having the usual problems with account sync discount happening.

EDIT: and now account sync is showing no products (I have pdfs of everything you've released so far of Paizo products)

Error: [8] Undefined index: ownedProducts

Bidmaron
August 2nd, 2017, 03:46
Great news!

Vhok
August 2nd, 2017, 06:02
how often can we expect mummys mask chapters? much rather run that than curse for my group

ddavison
August 2nd, 2017, 06:51
Excited to see those, but having the usual problems with account sync discount happening.

EDIT: and now account sync is showing no products (I have pdfs of everything you've released so far of Paizo products)

Error: [8] Undefined index: ownedProducts

They were looking into problems with it yesterday. I will check in tomorrow (or later today) to see if they have an ETA.

ddavison
August 2nd, 2017, 06:52
how often can we expect mummys mask chapters? much rather run that than curse for my group

I think we are aiming for 1 per month from this series.

Vhok
August 2nd, 2017, 08:36
I think we are aiming for 1 per month from this series.

that would be perfect!

Springroll
August 2nd, 2017, 13:57
Excellent! Thumbs up! How's the progress with Bestiary 2-3? Will we see a release this month? I saw a reference to Bestiary 3 in Mummys Mask (which lacks a Reference Manual for the entire adventure by the way) and I only own this Bestiary in Hardback (no big issue to be fair, but still ;)).

Again, excellent job!

ddavison
August 2nd, 2017, 14:47
Bestiary 2 is still coming along. Trenloe is trying to get it finished up. He is hoping to have it finished by the end of this week. Then it will need to go through internal reviews and then sent over to Paizo to review. I would guess 3 weeks.

Kassegore
August 2nd, 2017, 15:32
Curse of the Crimson Throne Complete, Kingmaker AP 5 and Mummy's Mask AP 1 are now available
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39502-Pathfinder-Curse-of-the-Crimson-Throne-AP-and-Mummy-s-Mask-AP-1-Released&p=348878#post348878

AAnnnd my Wednesday just became a heck of a lot brighter. Thank you Fantasy Grounds Team.

turelus
August 2nd, 2017, 16:02
You sir are a beautiful man.

Thanks to everyone who did the work on these. :)

DMReckless
August 3rd, 2017, 05:15
Looks like account sync is back up but not looking for new additions yet.

Full Bleed
August 3rd, 2017, 06:00
I saw a reference to Bestiary 3 in Mummys Mask (which lacks a Reference Manual for the entire adventure by the way)
Reference Manual?

Do you mean "Player's Guide" (https://paizo.com/products/btpy94z3?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Mummys-Mask-Players-Guide)?

Springroll
August 3rd, 2017, 12:31
Reference Manual?

Do you mean "Player's Guide" (https://paizo.com/products/btpy94z3?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Mummys-Mask-Players-Guide)?
I meant the "Complete Adventure" as a reference book, the newish way of showing a manual or an adventure. There's one called "Mummy's Mask" containing the chapters "A Hot Night at the Tooth and Hookah" as well as "Wati the Half-City" but not for the rest of the adventure. As I said it's not a big deal but I've been spoiled by the Reference manual for other Pathfinder Adventures in Fantasy Grounds :)

Aventhar
August 4th, 2017, 16:13
Any updates on the Paizo Account Sync not applying discounts to the latest batch of PF stuff?

Trenloe
August 16th, 2017, 00:36
Bestiary 2 is still coming along. Trenloe is trying to get it finished up. He is hoping to have it finished by the end of this week. Then it will need to go through internal reviews and then sent over to Paizo to review. I would guess 3 weeks.
Got it released within 2 weeks! Nice work all. :)

Springroll
August 23rd, 2017, 18:21
Got it released within 2 weeks! Nice work all. :)

Excellent work! I love the fact that you've added the monsters as a long list in the Reference Manual so that one can "flip" through them and get inspiration just like the physical book. Again, excellent work and thank you!

tumbledog
August 25th, 2017, 18:48
Now that we have official confirmation of Starfinder progress, when do we think the module will be ready for release? Will 'Incident at Absalom Station' be forthcoming?

ddavison
August 25th, 2017, 19:46
Now that we have official confirmation of Starfinder progress, when do we think the module will be ready for release? Will 'Incident at Absalom Station' be forthcoming?

It is still too early for an ETA at this point. Lots of work left to do...

For those that may have missed the announcement, here it is: https://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=70b64c3aab6b463beab9328c9&id=a1d3438f85

swbuza
September 4th, 2017, 19:40
It is still too early for an ETA at this point. Lots of work left to do...

For those that may have missed the announcement, here it is: https://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=70b64c3aab6b463beab9328c9&id=a1d3438f85

This is great news!

Ratupper
September 13th, 2017, 16:43
Hello,

Does anyone have a time line on Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat, and Pathfinder Unchained might be released for FG?

ddavison
September 13th, 2017, 17:19
Ultimate Magic is now in the final stages of review. Ultimate Combat will begin development next.

Ghost_dk
September 14th, 2017, 15:35
what is the estimate for release of the next Mummy's mask AP's

ddavison
September 14th, 2017, 15:47
what is the estimate for release of the next Mummy's mask AP's

It is ready in the same format as AP 1, but Paizo requested that we rework it somewhat to allow for both a Story and a Reference Manual presentation like we have for other Paizo products. Since we use different community developers, these products ended up looking distinctly different from each other.

Ghost_dk
September 14th, 2017, 15:54
Thank you for the feedback, Appreciate it :)

thorun09
September 17th, 2017, 19:12
Can we get an update on what is being worked on, I'm hoping for Advanced Classes. Thanx.

ddavison
September 21st, 2017, 15:32
NPC Codex and then Ultimate Combat are next on the splat book side of things. Other than that, we are working on finishing up Mummy's Mask and Strange Aeons Adventure Paths. I need to follow up on Bestiary 3, Skull & Shackles and Wrath of the Righteous. They've been in development for a while.

DMReckless
September 23rd, 2017, 00:31
Paizo seems to really hate syncing Mummy's Mask. Book 2 is now out and no longer syncing. Part 1 has never synced correctly.

ddavison
September 23rd, 2017, 00:46
Give me a sec to check it out.

ddavison
September 23rd, 2017, 00:59
Okay, this one was on my end. I even found and fixed a rounding issue. It should be working now for AP 2.

DMReckless
September 23rd, 2017, 01:13
Yup. 2 works/ Still no joy on 1.

ddavison
September 26th, 2017, 23:35
I just finished working with the folks over at Paizo and AP 1 for Mummy's Mask now syncs and offers the discount.

Vhok
November 6th, 2017, 05:21
any eta on the rest of the mummy's mask chapters? 3 onwards

Springroll
November 6th, 2017, 14:40
any eta on the rest of the mummy's mask chapters? 3 onwards
Yes, eagerly awaiting news on this as well as Bestiary 3 :)

madman
November 9th, 2017, 22:53
Shifting Sands, Secrets Of The Sphinx need to go through the review process.

Madman..

Springroll
November 10th, 2017, 05:09
Shifting Sands, Secrets Of The Sphinx need to go through the review process.

Madman..

Great news! :)

Springroll
November 17th, 2017, 04:58
Just saw new Pathfinder releases in the store, oh joy! :D
But as the person who's never quite satisfied though... any news on the Bestiary 3? :p

Trenloe
November 17th, 2017, 22:02
But as the person who's never quite satisfied though... any news on the Bestiary 3? :p
It's in development (see my footer). No firm ETA yet ( as there's the review process on top of the development). Hopefully only a few more weeks...