PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player, Wed/Thurs/Fri, 8pm - 5am GMT Available, Prefer 5E/PFRPG

Planeswalker
December 22nd, 2016, 20:01
FG License: I have a standard FG license, so I can play games without an Ultimate license GM.
Time Zone: GMT. I am willing to play at times that suit most American games, however.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday - Friday, 8pm-5am GMT. Looking for games at least once a week. I currently am part of a group for PFRPG and 5E on Mondays and Tuesdays. Saturdays I'm planning to work on my own campaigns, and Sundays I have other commitments for in the evenings.
Term: Long Term
Voice: I'm not really into talking that much in-game. Possibly it's just lack of confidence or I just hate the sound of my own voice... idk. Prefer text games, and hopefully I will be able to build up some confidence in speaking.

Game System Preferred: 5E, PFRPG.
Game System Experience: Basic knowledge of 5E and PFRPG.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very new. First week using software.

Character Type Preferred: I currently play a Paladin, and a Ranger, in my two current campaigns. I haven't had much experience in any class, so I guess it's all up in the air as for what I prefer.
About me: 24 years old, from Scotland. I'm a chef by trade and work afternoons and early evenings. Fluent in English only. I speak a little bit of French also. In my spare time, I like to write fiction - anything from high fantasy, to futuristic sci-fi, to modern day drama; I've written countless characters over the years, and have no problem imagining personas.

TL;DR:
+ Imaginative writer - not afraid of challenges.
+ Problem solver.
+ Friendly and polite.
+ Wide availability, and willing to learn new things.

- Little to no experience with FG or many rulesets.
- Poor public speaker.

Thanks for reading!