PDA

View Full Version : LFP Lost Mines Of Phandelver

JC the Roleslayer
December 22nd, 2016, 01:27
I am looking for 4-6 players for a lost mines run that i plan on starting soon. Let me know if your interetsed

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2307

damned
December 22nd, 2016, 02:05
JC best to state your time and day preferences up front. It does make it easier for everyone to get on the same page that way... :)

JC the Roleslayer
December 22nd, 2016, 13:40
Thank you for the advice damned (: The game i was thinking on tuesday the 3rd of january at around 130 pm EST Its up on the calendar already (:

JC the Roleslayer
December 22nd, 2016, 13:51
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2307 Here's the calendar link. I may change the time if enough of the group members want it changed, as i understand some peope work and such

damned
December 22nd, 2016, 23:44
Because your game is on during the workday in the most common gaming locales I would convert the time to EST, MST, CST, PST, UTC, UTC+1, JST (+8), AEST (+10) and UTC+12 (Aus and NZ are actually an hour ahead right now but it will be close) and post those times as well in the first post. This will help people quickly see if it works for them.

zant19
December 23rd, 2016, 05:05
Hi, here is a little bit of info about me and some character ideas that I have if you like then I could play.
Name: anthony
Experience in role-playing games: played pathfinder with friends for a few years, then took a break when i got married for about 1.5 years.
Experience on Roll20: a little bit on roll20 (only about 5-6 sessions)
Times available and your time zone: any time after 5 pm pst on weekdays and free all weekend except for the first weekend of the month.
Character Idea #1: going to be a rogue that was an orphaned urchin that got picked up by a kindly cook mother figure, she was brutally murdered and now his goal is to find the killer and also to become the best cook in the world.
Character Idea #2: thinking of a sorcerer/warlock that was kidnapped when he was young by a mad wizard and was only able to get free because of the unleashing of his newly found power.

i've applied on the calendar also. ;)