PDA

View Full Version : [FGDaze] Horror in the House of Dagon

LordEntrails
December 21st, 2016, 23:50
A desperate father, a missing girl, a simple investigation. But you know such things never stay simple. Your investigation quickly turns unsettling, and then downright dangerous. You scratch the surface, and you find underneath evil and vile insanity.

Play Time - 10:00 MST (-0700 GMT)
Genre - Dungeon Delve
Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2306
Characters - 3rd Level Pregens Provided
Voice: Teamspeak on ts.fg-con.com with headset

To Apply

Signup on the Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2306)

Please post discussions and question in this thread.

Sildanis Kimetry
December 23rd, 2016, 00:41
LordEntrails,
How long will your game run?
Sil'K

LordEntrails
December 23rd, 2016, 03:06
4 Hours is the scheduled time. I'm hoping we will finish early (~3.5), but no one will be expected to stay longer than that.

Thought I had that in there somewhere, but obviously not.

Sildanis Kimetry
December 23rd, 2016, 19:15
Cool. I applied. I can play a Cleric or Paladin or Dwarven or Human stock. Do you want us to make our PCs before the 7th?
Sil'K

December 23rd, 2016, 20:45
hello all,

I can play anything we need, Listed a Gnome Sorc or an elf fighter ranged. Let me know if we could use something other.

LordEntrails
December 24th, 2016, 04:29
Hey guys, I had planned on providing pre-gens. But if you want to make up your own PC's using standard array and no magic items (I'll make up a table to roll for starting magic/special items) you can do that. Just make sure I get the xml several days in advance so I can review it etc.

Sildanis Kimetry
December 24th, 2016, 05:10
Sounds good. I will run a pregen and it really doesn't matter to me class/race. Some of them may be more of a challenge but that can be fun too. :)
Sil'K

tiberiusjones
December 25th, 2016, 06:13
Thanks for letting me join your game. I really look forward to it.

LordEntrails
December 26th, 2016, 17:41
Thanks for letting me join your game. I really look forward to it.
Absolutely! Glad to have you. And welcome to the FG community :)

I did notice on the calendar you had not yet set your time zone, so it will show the game time at UTC. You can click the "Change" link over by the game times or you can go into your profile to update this if you want.

For all, I will be sending out later this week an email to everyone as a reminder and such.

LordEntrails
December 28th, 2016, 18:33
Also, we are now full, but if you are still interested, then just post here so that we can build a wait list (in case someone has to drop out).

Varsuuk
January 6th, 2017, 05:22
Bah, wanted to game with ya, but as usual all the games are in top of each other. Already signed up for one at 9EST and runs 4 hours so i'm out of lunch. Not to mention I'll be on since 7am if can do an earlier one lol....bah. Will tell my pal to check it out if any slots open tomorrow. He just bought FG and we did a couple encounters only for training use.

Varsuuk
January 6th, 2017, 05:23
oh, just read full... i must be blind tonight lol :)

LordEntrails
January 6th, 2017, 15:55
Ah thanks. Do suggest anyone does stop by if interested in case someone drops. Looking forward to running everyone through!

tiberiusjones
January 6th, 2017, 16:28
Hello LordEntrails, how do I get the teamspeak app thingie and configure it for your campaign?

LordEntrails
January 6th, 2017, 16:41
Hello LordEntrails, how do I get the teamspeak app thingie and configure it for your campaign?
Full info on installing, configuring and connecting can be found at: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server

I will be sending out emails shortly.

LordEntrails
January 6th, 2017, 17:10
I wanted to drop everyone a quick note to thank you for signing up to play Horror in the House of Dagon. (richg, note that you are still wait listed, but I wanted to keep you included in the info.) And to make sure you have all the info you need before game time.

- If you decide to not join us, or are unable to, please let me know as soon as you can so that we can allow another player to join us.
- The game will start promptly at the scheduled time (see below), the FG server will be up at least 30 minutes prior if you wish to log on early so that maps and such can be pre-loaded to your computer.
- Note that 10 minutes after the start time, you may lose your slot if there is someone waiting to join us.
Server Alias: cruel camp idle thug
- In addition to FG, we will be using the FG Community Teamspeak server for audio.
Server: ts.fg-con.com (https://ts.fg-con.com/)
Password: Dungeoneers
Channel: D&D5E > House of Dagon
Full info on installing, configuring and connecting can be found at: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server
- Pre-gen characters will be used unless you send me your characters in advance.
- Game length is 4 hours.
- Please verify that the game start time is what you expect it to be. If you are in other time zones, please use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or a similar source if you have any questions on time conversions.

Location Day Start time
Arizona Saturday 10am
New York Saturday 1pm
Sydney Sunday 4am
London Saturday 6pm

H_tht_hs_n_vwls
January 7th, 2017, 11:59
I know this is late notice but I'm feeling rather ill and I'm going to have to cancel my spot. Good game everyone and I hope you all have a great session.

LordEntrails
January 7th, 2017, 14:43
I know this is late notice but I'm feeling rather ill and I'm going to have to cancel my spot. Good game everyone and I hope you all have a great session.
Not a problem. Thanks for letting us know and hope you feel better soon.

Aggromal
January 8th, 2017, 00:51
Thanks LordEntrails for putting together a very nice adventure. I had a lot of fun and the adventure felt smooth and polished. Let everyone know when you get it up on DMsGuild, I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy running it.

tiberiusjones
January 8th, 2017, 01:09
Yes I would like to add to Aggromal's comment and also extend appreciation out to LordEntrails for making this one shot and hosting it so graciously. I know these take a great deal of effort and time. I had a really fun time. Look forward to adventuring with you all again!
Thank you.

LordEntrails
January 8th, 2017, 04:34
You guys are very welcome. Glad you all enjoyed it. I had fun with it as well and hope to play with you more in the future. I'll let everyone know when this does get released.

Sildanis Kimetry
January 8th, 2017, 20:56
Lord Entrails,
It was an absolute blast and very well put together. I learned a lot of new tips and am very encouraged to try and build my own one shots.

LordEntrails
January 8th, 2017, 23:26
Lord Entrails,
It was an absolute blast and very well put together. I learned a lot of new tips and am very encouraged to try and build my own one shots.
Glad you had a good time :) And even happier you're looking to make your own modules. Check out this; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33538-Adventure-Module-Creation-Best-Practices

If you have any questions, just post in that thread and myself or someone else will jump in and help you out :)