PDA

View Full Version : Hellfrost Character Sheet

goodmanje
December 21st, 2016, 04:01
I was just creating some characters for Hellfrost and I noticed some things about the character sheets. Hellfrost doesn't use power points for spells but they are still represented on the char sheet. Also there isn't a dedicated place to record Glory points. Lastly, it would be nice to have a place to define the characters occupation.

Perhaps changes like these would require a major overhaul of the character sheet and that's why they aren't already implemented. Just thought I would bring it up. Thanks!!

Doswelk
December 21st, 2016, 12:09
I was just creating some characters for Hellfrost and I noticed some things about the character sheets. Hellfrost doesn't use power points for spells but they are still represented on the char sheet. Also there isn't a dedicated place to record Glory points. Lastly, it would be nice to have a place to define the characters occupation.

Perhaps changes like these would require a major overhaul of the character sheet and that's why they aren't already implemented. Just thought I would bring it up. Thanks!!
Did you turn off the Power Points option in FG?

Not able to check if that works (not near my FG PC), but that is the usual trick to remove power points from the character sheet.

Clicking on the circle next to Setting allows you to create extra fields, I used to put glory and occupation in there.

goodmanje
December 21st, 2016, 14:15
Yep, didn't realize there was a "no Power Points" option until after I posted this. I'll try creating the extra field for Glory later today. Thanks for the help Doswelk!!