PDA

View Full Version : Is There a Pathfinder Treasure Random Table that Makes Parcels?

paladinpariah
December 20th, 2016, 22:57
I've done some searching and can't seem to find one. I can't imagine something like this doesn't exist as it already exists for 5e. If anyone could point me towards one, it would be a huge help. Thanks.

Zacchaeus
December 20th, 2016, 23:38
As far as I know the ability to output to a parcel from a table is CORE based so you should be able to create a treasure table that outputs to a parcel in 3.5.

paladinpariah
December 21st, 2016, 03:17
I know I can make one, but would rather not do all the data entry. Is there a way to make one without that?

I'm also assuming someone must have made one by now and would rather not reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

Zacchaeus
December 21st, 2016, 10:52
No, you would have to enter the data into a table. I'm assuming that you are referring to the treasure tables in the 5e DMG. These were all done by the author of the FG version of the DMG and so are built into that module. I don't know if such a thing has bee done for treasure tables in 3.5. If you are not seeing it in the 3.5 DMG then it hasn't been done. Whether someone has done it or not they probably can't share it unless it's OGL.

paladinpariah
December 21st, 2016, 11:14
Why wouldn't it be OGL if it uses material from the 3.5 DMG?

damned
December 21st, 2016, 11:41
Why wouldn't it be OGL if it uses material from the 3.5 DMG?

The 3.5e DMG is not OGL. Some parts of it are but the whole volume is certainly not OGL....

paladinpariah
December 21st, 2016, 18:58
The treasure table is. There are free generators all over the internet. I just need something that makes parcels...

paladinpariah
December 21st, 2016, 20:43
The treasure table is. There are free generators all over the internet. I just need something that makes parcels...

Myrdin Potter
December 24th, 2016, 04:39
I would suggest asking in the Pathfinder forum to see if someone has done it.

paladinpariah
December 24th, 2016, 16:29
Good idea... will do...