PDA

View Full Version : LFG Call of Chutulu

JC the Roleslayer
December 20th, 2016, 01:30
Hi I am looking for a call of chutulu game to join. I havent bought the ruleset yet but will when i find a game. If you are running or planning on running a game please PM me, i check it throughout the day!

damned
December 20th, 2016, 03:43
Hi JC the Roleslayer for the most part most of the time yo will find games by applying to the games rather than having GMs seek you out. This isnt always the case but it is most often the case and it occurs across all rulesets (although more so in 5e). Ive accepted your booking on the one shot session - please note it is 6am your time (assuming your profile is correct).

JC the Roleslayer
December 20th, 2016, 13:09
I will set my alarm and have my monster energy drinks ready XD I really love CoC, Now i wasnt sure but should i make a character ahead of time or will we be making one during the session?

damned
December 20th, 2016, 13:15
Hey JC the Roleslayer - its a one shot session so pre-gens will be supplied.
Im a bit of a rookie keeper so we will see where we end up... :)

JC the Roleslayer
December 20th, 2016, 13:32
Ok cool now do i need to buy the ruleset to play? Its no problem if i do

damned
December 20th, 2016, 13:49
No - in most cases only the GM needs the ruleset.
And in this case we will be using the new Call of Cthulhu 7e ruleset which is not quite out in store yet.

For your reference the Call of Cthulhu 6e ruleset is a bargain (and in a day or two might even be on sale) and the new 7e ruleset will be here very soon...

JC the Roleslayer
December 20th, 2016, 13:53
Awesome Thank you very much

damned
December 21st, 2016, 11:45
Ive just sent you a PM....