PDA

View Full Version : Autofire accessibility

Skellan
December 19th, 2016, 22:47
I discovered that some players may struggle with the way that FG handles autofire in the sw ruleset. It currently involves left clicking and dragging the attack dice and then clicking the right mouse button while holding down the left and then throwing them into the chat window. This is fine but if someone has limited hand mobility this could prove a bit tricky.

I am not sure how this all works under the hood but might it be possible to do autofire with alternate commands? Perhaps some sort of hotkey?

chillybilly
December 20th, 2016, 21:51
I never even knew this was a feature! Thanks!

BDaniel
December 22nd, 2016, 18:47
I never even knew this was a feature! Thanks!

It is a cool feature but can sure eat up some ammo in a hurry. A weapon with a ROF of 3 fires 9 rnds full auto.

Skellan
December 22nd, 2016, 18:54
spray and pray is fun!

chillybilly
December 22nd, 2016, 22:32
It is a cool feature but can sure eat up some ammo in a hurry. A weapon with a ROF of 3 fires 9 rnds full auto.

Is it nine or twelve? I thought it was ROF X 4.

Ikael
December 22nd, 2016, 23:00
Is it nine or twelve? I thought it was ROF X 4.

If I recall right it's ROF^2, ie rof 2=4 bullets, rof 3=9 bullets, rof 4=16 bullets

BDaniel
December 23rd, 2016, 01:11
If I recall right it's ROF^2, ie rof 2=4 bullets, rof 3=9 bullets, rof 4=16 bullets

Chillbilly what Ikael said. Full autos ammo usage is dependent upon ROF. I just used ROF of 3 because it rather common but MGs have higher rates.

chillybilly
December 23rd, 2016, 12:23
Chillbilly what Ikael said. Full autos ammo usage is dependent upon ROF. I just used ROF of 3 because it rather common but MGs have higher rates.

Good to know. For some reason I thought it was times four instead of squared.