PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check for Storm kings 5E Campaign

JC the Roleslayer
December 18th, 2016, 21:29
Hi i am a returning fantasy grounds user and i was going to run a campaign most likely storm kings thunder. If anyone would like to play please respond. I have been kinda getting the feeling FG is dead so i wanted to do an interest check before i spend the money. Thanks

Gertak
December 18th, 2016, 22:19
I definitely wouldn't say FG is dead, most games I see posted are full in a day or two, a week at most, especially for 5e.

Depending on the day/time I would be interested in playing.

Jaccep
December 18th, 2016, 22:28
I'm very interested in joining a(ny) 5e campaign pending the time of the sessions. I work 7 out of every 8 days, and these tend to be 10 or 12 hour days so my schedule is really limited.

I am EST based, and would be available for nearly any given day of the week for a session that starts around 6pm-ish. A bit earlier would mean I may occasionally miss part/the session, and starting a bit later would mean I may have to occasionally leave early/miss a session.

That said, I definitely don't want any schedule decisions made based on any of this, but if the timing happens to be right I would love to be part of the group! And thank you for DMing, i know that can be a job in and of itself ;)

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 01:03
To be honest im quite new to it, i have noticed all online communitys even roll20 are lacking DM''s so i figured id give it a try

Aggromal
December 19th, 2016, 01:06
Hiya JC, and welcome to FG. You're right on that observation, for sure. So more DMs are always welcome around here. If you wanna take a look at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings you'll find a nice template for listing your game and I'd imagine you'll fill it up within a day or two.

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 01:07
The other thing is i havent used fantasy grounds in a while, so im a bit out of touch on how to use it as a dm. Any tips?

Kiqjaq
December 19th, 2016, 01:23
The other thing is i havent used fantasy grounds in a while, so im a bit out of touch on how to use it as a dm. Any tips?

Drop the dice onto the target for attack/damage rolls. Do not fuss around with the targeting system as a GM. It's not worth the time (unless you're doing a big multitarget attack).

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 01:51
Thanks guys i apreciate it. (:

Fatherdeath
December 19th, 2016, 02:40
I would be interested in playing depending on time and day...

roberth
December 19th, 2016, 04:47
I would be interested depending on the time

Answulf
December 19th, 2016, 05:42
If you are going to run a game as GM you can pick your date and time and you will have to beat players off with a stick. If you are looking to play in a game on a specific day and time, you will have to be patient because it might take you a while to find what you want.

Reafwalk
December 19th, 2016, 07:28
I'd be interested depending on the day. Once that's sorted let us know and we'll all clamor to join.

thecainman
December 19th, 2016, 08:39
Yep. Same here. Interested but only avail evenings PST or Saturdays.

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 13:39
If i did it it would be in the afternoon on a tuesday or thursday around somewhere between 1-6 pm starting

SirGraystone
December 19th, 2016, 16:06
If i did it it would be in the afternoon on a tuesday or thursday around somewhere between 1-6 pm starting

Day of the week and time is useful to find players, but so would be your time zone.

Teufelhunde87
December 19th, 2016, 16:35

I could do something around 5-6 EST. I can help you work through FG start up again.

Fatherdeath
December 19th, 2016, 16:49
i would have to be done by 630 est on Tuesdays... but free all day Thursdays.

Samzagas
December 19th, 2016, 17:43
I'm interested in joining, and the times fit my schedule, so sign me up!

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 23:55
I'm on EST timezone and yes i would apreciate the help (:

JC the Roleslayer
December 20th, 2016, 00:40
So i bought Everything I need to run storm kings thunder along with a standard License (200 $ later....) So i am hoping to see you guys in the game! I will put it up on the calendar as soon as i am ready to run it and will post a calendar link here! Thanks for the help guys

Teufelhunde87
December 20th, 2016, 00:49
So i bought Everything I need to run storm kings thunder along with a standard License (200 $ later....) So i am hoping to see you guys in the game! I will put it up on the calendar as soon as i am ready to run it and will post a calendar link here! Thanks for the help guys

Haha! What we do for our hobby! We'll get you rolling again in no time!

Diomitus
December 22nd, 2016, 14:45
Is this game filed yet?

johnshep
December 23rd, 2016, 01:47
I would love to play if you get a campaign started! I hope you give fantasy grounds a shot!