PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 1-2 for text only D&D 5e OotA/HB/Spelljammer Sun 4PM-7PM PST demo play free

MentalChillness
December 18th, 2016, 09:31
FG License: Ultimate, play free!
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Sundays 4PM-7PM (I usually end between the 2nd and 3rd hour.)
Term: Long term.
Voice: Text game using discord for sound/music/ooc chat.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e Starting in Out of the Abyss mixing in homebrew underdark and Spelljammer.
Game System Experience: All players welcome.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: All players welcome.

Character Type Preferred: We are looking for 1 more player. We have a bard/sorcerer, paladin/wizard, cleric, rogue, and a warlock. We are starting at level 5 (players are part way through OotA; chapter 2). I usually try to play 50/50 RP/CB and mix it up occasionally. You can multiclass, using anything from the PHB, SCAG, EEPC, Volo's Guide, or Unearthed Arcana.
About me: I'm here to help you create some grandiose memories in a dynamic multiverse where you and your party chooses where to go and what to do next.

Calendar:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2246

khavi
December 18th, 2016, 14:19
Hey there! ;)

I'm definitely interested! I've been wanting to play Out of the Abyss and the day/time works great for me! If you're still looking, I'm definitely up for it!

Ekumaex
December 19th, 2016, 01:35
Very interested in this. Familiar with FG and love Spelljammer and Planescape. If you're not full up, please count me in.

MentalChillness
April 18th, 2017, 11:34
We are now looking for 2 people, 1 healer and 1 player choice. Text only, but we use Discord for out of game chat and sound effects/music. We are starting at level 5 (players are part way through OotA; chapter 2). You can multiclass, use anything from the PHB, SCAG, EE, or Unearthed Arcana.

SirGraystone
April 18th, 2017, 13:49
Shin'thral our dark elf bard could use more minions :D

MoonlitDNC
April 20th, 2017, 08:52
The calendar looks pretty full but I shall send a PM & apply anyways. Give me a poke.

MentalChillness
April 24th, 2017, 22:00
We are looking for 2 more players. New players and veterans welcome!

MentalChillness
May 1st, 2017, 10:28
Looking for 1 more person for our Sunday evening gaming group. We have a cleric, rogue, paladin/wizard, warlock, and bard/sorcerer. Play whatever you like in the Underdark, starting at level 5. Unearthed Arcana, SCAG, EEPC, and Volo's are optional choices.

Lancifer
May 1st, 2017, 17:03
I am interested in joining. Your time slot works perfectly for me.