PDA

View Full Version : LFP (Pathfinder) - Strange Aeons AP - In Search of Sanity

Wintermute
December 17th, 2016, 21:08
Looking for players for book one of the Strange Aeons Adventure Path, In Search of Sanity.

The Strange Aeons Adventure Path begins with your characters waking up in an asylum with no memory of how they arrived there or who they are. Your first glimpse of the asylum is like a snapshot of nightmarish chaos. Things are certainly not what they seem, and carnage fills the grim stone halls of the sanitarium. You must face the challenges of the asylum and your own foggy memories if you hope to survive.

Game Time: Saturdays at 7PM – 11 PM EST
Planned Start: January 7th, 2017
Campaign Length: Long Term
Software Required: Fantasy Grounds (No license required), Teamspeak
Roleplay/Combat Mix: 50/50
Number of players: 6 Total, 3 Needed (Pathfinder/Fantasy Ground newbies are welcome)

How to sign up: It's simple, hit reply below and tell us why you would make a great addition to this campaign. I will contact you and arrange a time to meet you on teamspeak. If you are a good fit for our current group, I'll send you more detailed game specifics.

Thanks for your interest.

belgarath97
December 17th, 2016, 23:46
I am interested in this game, I am new to both pathfinder and fantasy grounds, but really looking forward to learning.

leohkp
December 18th, 2016, 15:29
Man , i want to play.

My english isn't perfect becouse i'm not american, but i believe i can play well.

I'm a RPG player and GM for 20 years and i still have my old Advanced Dungeons and dragons book, locked as a relic (like a grimoire of memories).
Recently restarting to play after a few year of completly dedication to work.

if you be patient with my english, i know we can RP an LOL.

by the way i like and play pathfinder.

The8Bitblues
December 18th, 2016, 19:15
I'm definitely interested in playing. A little info about myself: I don't have any experience playing Pathfinder, but I've played and been a DM for every edition of D&D since 2nd, as well as playing some other systems such as Call of Cthulu and a smattering of White Wolf stuff. I'm also new to Fantasy Grounds. I'm a quick learner, and my experience with 3.5 means I would pick Pathfinder up pretty quickly.

Wintermute
December 18th, 2016, 20:24
I am interested in this game, I am new to both pathfinder and fantasy grounds, but really looking forward to learning.

Check your Fantasy Grounds Inbox for a message.

Wintermute
December 18th, 2016, 20:25
Man , i want to play.

My english isn't perfect becouse i'm not american, but i believe i can play well.

I'm a RPG player and GM for 20 years and i still have my old Advanced Dungeons and dragons book, locked as a relic (like a grimoire of memories).
Recently restarting to play after a few year of completly dedication to work.

if you be patient with my english, i know we can RP an LOL.

by the way i like and play pathfinder.

Check your Fantasy Ground inbox for a message.

Wintermute
December 18th, 2016, 20:25
I'm definitely interested in playing. A little info about myself: I don't have any experience playing Pathfinder, but I've played and been a DM for every edition of D&D since 2nd, as well as playing some other systems such as Call of Cthulu and a smattering of White Wolf stuff. I'm also new to Fantasy Grounds. I'm a quick learner, and my experience with 3.5 means I would pick Pathfinder up pretty quickly.

Check your Fantasy Ground Inbox. I sent you a message.

steff
December 18th, 2016, 20:37
i would definitely be interested. i have played pathfinder for years and have gm'd a lot of pathfinder on roll20 but i've been wanting to try fantasy grounds for a while.

virtue_11
December 18th, 2016, 22:56
I'd be in, as long as it's not too high fantasy, like unicorn PCs and stuff. Also prefer in depth plots. Not thrilled about power builds.
Many years d&d experience, new to FG, fast learner, not aware of every difference between 3.5 and Pathfinder.

Wintermute
December 19th, 2016, 00:44
i would definitely be interested. i have played pathfinder for years and have gm'd a lot of pathfinder on roll20 but i've been wanting to try fantasy grounds for a while.

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds, you are going to love it. Check your Fantasy Ground Inbox. I sent you a message regarding the game.

Wintermute
December 19th, 2016, 00:44
I'd be in, as long as it's not too high fantasy, like unicorn PCs and stuff. Also prefer in depth plots. Not thrilled about power builds.
Many years d&d experience, new to FG, fast learner, not aware of every difference between 3.5 and Pathfinder.

Check your Fantasy Ground Inbox. I sent you a message.

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 23:44
I am new to fantasy grounds and want to DM eventually. Have alot of RP experience. If there is still room in your game id love to join

JC the Roleslayer
December 19th, 2016, 23:49
Could i play as well? I am new to FG and plan on being a DM soon, could use the experience

Wintermute
December 19th, 2016, 23:55
Could i play as well? I am new to FG and plan on being a DM soon, could use the experience

You know it's a saturday game right?

Draknafiend
December 21st, 2016, 05:21
I am very interested, I have yet to play FG with pathfinder and am exited to give it a go... i am 40yo and have played lots or table top RPGs and hope to add value to the campaign.

Wintermute
December 23rd, 2016, 06:10
We now have a full table. Thanks.