PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Eberron Game PST

bobndiller
October 6th, 2005, 18:05
Hi. I'm new to FG and Eberron but not D&D. I've read the Eberron campaign setting and am working my way through the four Eberron novels out now. I want to check out FG and Eberron at the same time. I'm in the US central time zone available evenings after around 5:00 pm central and on weekends. I enjoy combat but am looking for more than a hack-n-slash dungeon crawl. I want to experience Eberron for myself, either a city or wilderness based campaign.

Blue
October 6th, 2005, 22:14
Im in the process of mapping out the whole of sharn and most of the eberron campaign in a module. But it will take a few weeks before im finished.

Also im gmt +1 so if im going to play with US players it has to be in the weekends.

Yugge
October 9th, 2005, 10:40
I'm also extremely intrested in this (also GMT + 1, Sweden) but I have no past expreience with D&D, I do know a lot about eberron since I've read the campaign settings and some of the novels. I have also roleplayed before, just not D&D. So If your starting a campaign blue, would it be newbie friendly? ^^

Blue
October 9th, 2005, 12:50
Ofcourse. The things that matter most is that you enjoy your playing time and the world itself. Rules can allways be learned, but the joy of eberron is something you cannot learn you have to have it in you.

But I might add this is not something that will be ready soon. Im still working on plotting in a lot of information about the city sharn and the capitols of the five nations.

tahl_liadon
October 11th, 2005, 20:57
please contact me if you're still looking for a mature and creative player.

tahl at pk1475 dot org

thnx and looking forward to it.

Lord Robert of Worcester
December 1st, 2005, 14:42
Im am also interest in joining a eborron campain. my best times are after 4 tue- sat and 6 on sunday

contact me here or at [email protected]