PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player D&D 3.5E or 5E preferably

TeeJay
December 14th, 2016, 15:27
I have some experience with Fantasy Grounds and I've been playing D&D for about 15 years.

I'm looking for a group on Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday night.

I have voice/video chat capabilities (whichever the group prefers)

I'm open to other games also,
TeeJay

Teufelhunde87
December 14th, 2016, 16:46
Lurk this thread and the One time thread. 5e games fill fast, so check often!

TeeJay
December 14th, 2016, 16:51
Lurk this thread and the One time thread. 5e games fill fast, so check often!

Sorry not sure I understand the terminology you're using. What does "Lurk" and "One time" mean related to the forums? Thanks for replying btw.

j624
December 14th, 2016, 17:16
To "Lurk" online means to browse without contributing. That doesn't mean that you can't or shouldn't contribute, he just means to keep your eyes out for DMs posting looking for groups.

The One-time thread is listings for people who want to host or play a one-off game without committing to a whole campaign. One-shots are usually one session, but may occasionally carry over into a second or third, depending on the players involved. There is a separate section of the Looking For Group (LFG) section specifically for One-Shot games. The link to this subsection is at the top of the Looking For Group section and looks like every other thread here, except that it's visually separated from the "normal" LFG threads.

TeeJay
December 14th, 2016, 17:25
To "Lurk" online means to browse without contributing. That doesn't mean that you can't or shouldn't contribute, he just means to keep your eyes out for DMs posting looking for groups.

The One-time thread is listings for people who want to host or play a one-off game without committing to a whole campaign. One-shots are usually one session, but may occasionally carry over into a second or third, depending on the players involved. There is a separate section of the Looking For Group (LFG) section specifically for One-Shot games. The link to this subsection is at the top of the Looking For Group section and looks like every other thread here, except that it's visually separated from the "normal" LFG threads.

Ah okay that makes complete sense. I didn't even notice the One-Shot forum area, thanks for the help.

Teufelhunde87
December 14th, 2016, 20:42
Sorry not sure I understand the terminology you're using. What does "Lurk" and "One time" mean related to the forums? Thanks for replying btw.
There have been quite a few campaign groups starting up lately. Not sure if they are still open.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35518-LFP-1-2-for-Lost-Mines-of-Phandelver-*New-DM-*Ultimate-License
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35521-LFP-1-2-for-New-DM-short-homebrew

Sorry for my cryptic post earlier! Yes feel free to contribute to the posts, but stop by frequently even if you don't post! There will also be occasional FG Daze (hopefully soon!) and another FG CON in spring (I believe). Watch for these and jump in fast.