PDA

View Full Version : New To FG, Looking for a newb friendly Monday night group.

Reafwalk
December 13th, 2016, 04:30
As the title says. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, and I'm looking for a Newb friendly Monday night group. My background is mostly in D&D 3.5, but I played a little 4e, and I've flipped through the 5e book. I've played a little Savage Worlds, but haven't done much with that. I've looked at Pathfinder (and found that it, to me at least, seems like D&D 3.5 Fixed) but haven't actually had a chance to play it. I'm aiming for either a D&D style game (regardless of edition, or Pathfinder) or DFRPG (but no one plays DFRPG, so I'm not putting much hope there) Tuesday through Sunday my work schedule tends to go crazy, but starting after Christmas I'll have every Monday off, so I'd like to find something in there. I'm Eastern US timezone, I tend to work nights, so for that one day a week I'm available pretty much anytime. Voice is cool, but I've done text before, so I'm okay with that too.

Oh, and Hi everyone. :D

That is all. :)
Edit: I suppose I should mention I've got the regular lisence, not the freebie, since that'll help with the finding of the peoples! :D

JohnD
December 13th, 2016, 04:33
Hey man, welcome!

LindseyFan
December 13th, 2016, 05:41
Welcome, Reafwalk!

It's good that you are open to so many styles and varieties of games. It will certainly help in finding one. Be sure to check the game calendar link above to find what games are available on your preferred night. When you do, make sure that your time zone is set to GMT -5 (EST) so that you can view all the times translated in to your time zone. You never know, you might find someone in Australia or New Zealand running a game in their morning, but is an okay fit for your night.

Everyone is great here and VERY welcoming of us newbs.

Teufelhunde87
December 13th, 2016, 10:22
Lurk this forum and check the game calendar. Something will come up. Welcome aboard!