PDA

View Full Version : The Night Below

Varsuuk
December 12th, 2016, 07:11
I've been looking over my old modules, I always loved this The Night Below Boxed Set campaign but never got to run it. I only skimmed it, because we used to co-dm and I wasn't sure which of us would run it.

I have it in "kinda" PDF form after scanning long time back. But, I'd like to BUY it for a better professional scan.

If anyone else likes this one - maybe hop to DMsGuild and hit "Contact" at bottom left side (red) button and ask them to look into getting this one done by WotC :)

(FYI... I would SOOOO love to get this into FG, not a pro at 5e, so not sure how well I'd "convert" it but hey... ;) )

Varsuuk
November 1st, 2017, 17:30
Hah ran across this and while I figure it has limited interest - wanted to update that I bought it some months back since WotC appears to be actively pushing out the old content into pdf

Now, if only they’d fix/rescan old issues like Greyhawk Folio map halves being scanned at different resolutions so they could take my money there instead of me using amateur scan of my old map.

celestian
November 1st, 2017, 17:47
Hah ran across this and while I figure it has limited interest - wanted to update that I bought it some months back since WotC appears to be actively pushing out the old content into pdf

Now, if only they’d fix/rescan old issues like Greyhawk Folio map halves being scanned at different resolutions so they could take my money there instead of me using amateur scan of my old map.

I was really happy with the PDF version of Night Below (https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/17087/Night-Below-An-Underdark-Campaign-2e). Very good scan. I was even able to align grids (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19813-Map-Align-Utility-to-scale-and-align-map-to-grid) on the maps in FG with a couple I did tests on.

Not on my radar right now but with the clean scan it makes it something I might actually use down the road.

Nickademus
November 1st, 2017, 22:18
I've always wanted to play this.