PDA

View Full Version : Next Level XP

PTBBC.ORG
December 11th, 2016, 03:31
So I have looked everywhere and have not found what I am looking for yet, so thought I would post a question. Why does the Next Level XP option not auto update when a PC goes up a level? Just curious if it would even be possible for the XP to auto increase your level because it knows when it hits the max of that current level?

Not that its to much to manually change it, but just curious.

damned
December 11th, 2016, 03:41
So I have looked everywhere and have not found what I am looking for yet, so thought I would post a question. Why does the Next Level XP option not auto update when a PC goes up a level? Just curious if it would even be possible for the XP to auto increase your level because it knows when it hits the max of that current level?

Not that its to much to manually change it, but just curious.

Right now its just manual. Go vote for it to be auto-populated at the fg wishlist. C&C used to do this.

If it auto leveled you in the middle of an adventure it would be disruptive.

PTBBC.ORG
December 11th, 2016, 03:45
As a DM I don't give XP until the end of a session, but yes I agree it would be disruptive during a session.

Didn't see it on the FG wishlist, but I will check again. Thanks!

damned
December 11th, 2016, 03:47
As a DM I don't give XP until the end of a session, but yes I agree it would be disruptive during a session.

Didn't see it on the FG wishlist, but I will check again. Thanks!

It may not be there - feel free to add it :)

Nickademus
December 11th, 2016, 04:47
I'm curious how FG would know what class I want to add a level to? Multiclassing is always an option, so FG can't assume things like this.

kp9911
December 11th, 2016, 04:49
I was hoping for something like ding ding you gained a level and the threshold for the next level gets updated.

TMO
December 11th, 2016, 06:30
I'm curious how FG would know what class I want to add a level to? Multiclassing is always an option, so FG can't assume things like this.

This was my thinking as well. In this regard, VTT works very much like regular table top. I think FG works fine as is.