PDA

View Full Version : Newish Player looking to join a game

kenelwen
December 10th, 2016, 15:03
Hail and well met! My name is Kris, age 29, in central standard time. Im a newish player, played 2 AL games and 1 home brew. Wanting to find a D&D 5e group to play with on here and have some fun. I have a warlock put together on here, half elf warlock sage background following the great old one dendar. Will go bladelock or tomelock depending on group build. Work mornings, off at 330 with fridays and saturdays off. Unavailable sundays and tuesdays for local AL games free all other times.

LordBalkoth
December 10th, 2016, 16:26
What's AL? People play everything from 3.5e to Pathfinder to 4e to 5e to Savage Worlds to some other stuff here, AL's not ringing a bell offhand.

kenelwen
December 10th, 2016, 16:28
adventure league

ff7chicken
December 10th, 2016, 16:34
Hey kenelwen, I'm new to FG as well and have been itching to join a 5e group. I'm looking to DM in the future but would like to play some games as a PC to really get comfortable with the system. I'm down to play whatever class and love to think up backgrounds for my characters to fit into stories. I prefer story driven campaigns like the official campaigns. I enjoy combat just as much as role playing. Hoping to find a fun group to play with. I'm free most Friday nights, flexible all day Saturday. I'm MST time zone.

LordBalkoth - AL is Adventurer's League for Dnd

LindseyFan
December 10th, 2016, 16:37
Welcome Kenelwen! You'll find a ton of games available here, especially if you click the game calendar link. Once you enter your time zone (-6 for you I think) all the games will be correctly laid out according to your own times. Really helpful.

Anyways, don't be afraid to ask questions and join in the convo. People here are ridiculously nice.

kenelwen
December 10th, 2016, 16:41
if you get a game together im up to join

LindseyFan
December 10th, 2016, 16:43
Hey kenelwen, I'm new to FG as well and have been itching to join a 5e group. I'm looking to DM in the future but would like to play some games as a PC to really get comfortable with the system. I'm down to play whatever class and love to think up backgrounds for my characters to fit into stories. I prefer story driven campaigns like the official campaigns. I enjoy combat just as much as role playing. Hoping to find a fun group to play with. I'm free most Friday nights, flexible all day Saturday. I'm MST time zone.

LordBalkoth - AL is Adventurer's League for Dnd

Welcome to you as well ff7chicken! I give you the same advice as I gave Kris, only I beleive you time zone is -7.