PDA

View Full Version : 5th D&D campaign. Locked and Stocked

Volrin
December 10th, 2016, 00:04
Hello all,

My name is Grant, iv been playing dnd since i was 14. I am looking to run a 5th edition campaign, in the very near future how ever, my old group of friends have not been able to play due to real life situations. The moral of this campaign would be a light raven loft setting with a few home brew rules and actions. Im currently looking for at least 4-5 players who would be able to play on a Friday night for about 3-4 hours. Start time would be 8pm est time. We will be using a voice coms, so sorry in advance for those of you who cant. If you are interested in have a good time with a fun story, please just send me a message. Also once i get the group together we can hash out some final details.
Until then happy gaming

-Volrin

damned
December 10th, 2016, 01:10
Welcome Volrin.

Vespa
December 10th, 2016, 01:57
Hi Volrin,

I'm interested, when are you looking at starting?

Teufelhunde87
December 10th, 2016, 12:12
I have a Friday night already, or I would jump right in! This sounds like fun.

Volrin
December 13th, 2016, 00:47
Due to the holiday's coming up i was thinking about starting after the new year. What type of toon where you thinking about playing.

roberth
December 13th, 2016, 19:20
I am interested, I have never played D&D before, I have a few interesting toons in the works, not sure what you will allow. half orc/werebear barbarian, warforged/chain devil fighter, and a warforged barbarian, I can make a more normal toon if need be

Jimbo
December 13th, 2016, 20:25
I would love a friday night group. let me know your details

Volrin
December 14th, 2016, 00:53
Ill say this right now because its a Ravenloft campaign, i wouldn't recommend you being a hybrid race like that, just because of the setting. But I would be happy to help you pick out a race and a class that could fit in nicely to the campaign.

roberth
December 14th, 2016, 06:17
ok what do you have in mind?

zant19
December 14th, 2016, 18:53
Hi, here is a little bit of info about me and some character ideas that I have if you like then I could play.
Name: anthony
Experience in role-playing games: played pathfinder with friends for a few years, then took a break when i got married for about 1.5 years.
Times available and time zone: any time after 5 pm pst on weekdays and free all weekend except for the first weekend of the month.
Character Idea #1: going to be a rogue that was an orphaned urchin that got picked up by a kindly cook mother figure, she was brutally murdered and now his goal is to find the killer and also to become the best cook in the world.
Character Idea #2: thinking of a sorcerer/warlock that was kidnapped when he was young by a mad wizard and was only able to get free because of the unleashing of his newly found power.

roberth
December 14th, 2016, 21:37
Ravenloft is kinda dark gothic type setting right?

Volrin
December 18th, 2016, 23:45
Yes its a very dark setting. Like think about being ruled by a horrible person, with shadows trying to take your soul away, where if you are not human people dont usually trust you, and if you do bad things bad things happen to you.

LindseyFan
December 18th, 2016, 23:47
Yes its a very dark setting. Like think about being ruled by a horrible person, with shadows trying to take your soul away, where if you are not human people dont usually trust you, and if you do bad things bad things happen to you.

Kind of a "Barovian Horror Story". :)

Volrin
December 18th, 2016, 23:48
Also players, if you guys are able to meet up tomorrow we can get toons rolled up and I can explain a few more details about the campaign. I was thinking around 8pm est time tomorrow on curse or we can use the FG Team Speak if that's easier for everyone.

zant19
December 19th, 2016, 02:38
i can talk at that time if i get a pm confirming that we are still doing it.

Volrin
December 19th, 2016, 21:32
For those interested in playing the campaign. We are still meeting tonight at 8pm est. On the FG team speak server. I look forward to meeting you all there.

OldJarhead
December 21st, 2016, 03:55
I had a session tonight, but I can meet up tomorrow (Wednesday) night if you would like. Let me know.

Volrin
December 21st, 2016, 17:38
So for everyone that wants to play in this campaign I will be doing a final call tonight at 8pm est time. We will be making toons and ill give you the genral run down of the campaign. I look forward to seeing you all tonight. If you can't make it tonight please send me a privet message with what type of class you want to play and brief backstory and ill work it into the campaign.