PDA

View Full Version : Modules I purchased quite some time ago are not showing in my Libarry

December 9th, 2016, 21:22
I just did an update to FG after a long time becuase i wante dto start using it again and the UI keeps showing me a a Demo Version of it I have a License and also when i Open a campaigne i cant find any of the modules i I purchased a while ago. They appear in my Order History but not in my Libary

Moon Wizard
December 9th, 2016, 22:17
Make sure to download the latest installer from the web site, and enter your license key in the correct box.

If you are still seeing an issue, please send a note to [email protected] with a screenshot of your FG Settings window. (Alt+PrintScreen while the Settings window is open.) Do not post your screenshot to the forums.

Thanks,
JPG

damned
December 10th, 2016, 01:06
On the splash screen click settings and enter your license key AND your forum username and password and update again.

December 10th, 2016, 01:26
I did as you instructed and it looks like it downloads but the Modules are not saving in my FG module folder

Moon Wizard
December 10th, 2016, 01:31
Which modules are you looking for?

Most newer modules (especially for big publishers or with graphics) are only saved in an encrypted format, and a few very old modules are not in the automatic patching system yet.

Regards,
JPG

December 10th, 2016, 01:34
D&D Complete Core Class Pack
D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion
D&D Complete Dungeon Master's Guide

damned
December 10th, 2016, 02:03
Once FG loads click on Library and Modules and Activate them.