PDA

View Full Version : No more image groups?

Iceman
December 9th, 2016, 13:27
Although the new FG imported prior groups it no longer looks like you can assign a new image to a group which is a HUGE oversight. Will this be fixed soon?
Thanks.

LordEntrails
December 9th, 2016, 14:52
Image groups are working fine for me. Can you give us more info on what you are trying to do and what's happening? Also include some screen shots if possible.

Also, check the following to try to help isolate the cause; Start a new campaign, and disable ALL extensions, does the problem persist?

Trenloe
December 9th, 2016, 16:12
Open the image group list at the top of the campaign data window and drag/drop images from the list underneath (new images will be in "None") onto the group name above. This moves the image to that group. Just like you would have done by dragging to a category tab previously - but you need to make the group list visible first.

CrossEyedFish
January 3rd, 2017, 02:54
I've tried dragging images into a new group, however all that does is create new blank image with the same name as the original. The actual images doesn't translate over properly. That, or there's something else that I'm missing.

damned
January 3rd, 2017, 03:03
I've tried dragging images into a new group, however all that does is create new blank image with the same name as the original. The actual images doesn't translate over properly. That, or there's something else that I'm missing.

Welcome CrossEyedFish - can you type out the steps you are doing in detail as that is definitely not the normal outcome...

Moon Wizard
January 3rd, 2017, 03:46
Image records can not be copied or exported. This is a security issue to preserve copyright of images stored in official products.

If you are copying a record within a campaign, just open the image folder for the campaign, and make a copy of the image file.

Regards,
JPG

CrossEyedFish
January 3rd, 2017, 03:49
Step 1: Find desired image in 'None' group and open.
Step 2: Switch group list to desired group.
Step 3: Use image's draggable link to move image to new group.

damned
January 3rd, 2017, 03:54
try

Step 1: Select the None group.
Step 2: Scroll the top list selection so you can see the correct group.
Step 3: Drag the list link to the new group.

CrossEyedFish
January 3rd, 2017, 03:59
Ohhhhhh, yup that's what I was missing. Many thanks!