PDA

View Full Version : HOTDQ Greenest (Player) Map

ChazC
December 9th, 2016, 06:01
I just took a look at this module as I'm thinking of using it is the intro to STK as outlined in Appendix A of the SKT hardback.

I wanted to have a look at the maps & Encounters to see if they're all good to go as-is but when trying to load the Greenest (Player) map it just loads grey & puts up a box with the following error:

Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Greenest (Player).jpg)
Ruleset Warning: imagecontrol: Could not find zoom status icon () for control (features_image) in windowclass (imagewindow)
Ruleset Warning: imagecontrol: Could not find zoom status icon () for control (play_image) in windowclass (imagewindow)

I tried to reset any changes (don't recall actually making any but worth a try) - but it's still the same.

Any ideas? Thx.

Edit to add: Looks like the Raiders player map and the two Skyreach players maps are the same. With a whole heap of extra error lines:

Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Raiders' Camp (Player).jpg)

Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)
(about 30-35 lines!)

Moon Wizard
December 9th, 2016, 07:45
Try disabling the extensions for your campaign, or seeing if there is an updated version of your extensions. It looks like you might be running the Enhanced Images extension, or something similar.

Regards,
JPG

ChazC
December 9th, 2016, 08:08
Ah, thanks - I hadn't seen there'd been an update to that extension. Updated & all's good - cheers!