PDA

View Full Version : Selected BUNDLE PRICE got charged full amount, support email doesn't work

Captcorajus
December 8th, 2016, 04:37
I didn't want to post this in the forums, but when I tried to email to [email protected] Comcast came back as invalid server. That's one issue.

The other issue is the Bundle price? What the heck is the deal here????? I selected the discounted price for Princes of the Apocalypse but I was charged the full price anyway?
What's going on?

JohnD
December 8th, 2016, 04:38
Do you actually have the whole bundle completed with your purchase of PotA?

Captcorajus
December 8th, 2016, 04:44
Do you actually have the whole bundle completed with your purchase of PotA?

I still have a few things to pick up. Are you saying you have to by EVERY title listed to get the discount?

Trenloe
December 8th, 2016, 06:18
Are you saying you have to by EVERY title listed to get the discount?
Yes. It's a "complete your collection" bundle - you only get the discount if you're buying all of the WotC products you don't currently own.

damned
December 8th, 2016, 08:28
To get the Complete the Bundle discount you do have to complete the bundle.
If you had 4 items remaining and you bought them all you would get the discount across all 4.
After that you can buy them one at a time as you wold be completing the bundle every time.

The items do also go on sale periodically and you might want to time your purchases with those sales if you are not in a hurry.

Smiteworks email is hosted by GMail - it definitely works but perhaps comcast servers are on a Google blacklist.

Moon Wizard
December 8th, 2016, 16:59
We just received several e-mails this morning at [email protected], and we do not use Comcast for any part of our e-mail service. Perhaps a typo, or e-mail send problem.

Regards,
JPG