PDA

View Full Version : Images missing from NPC entries, but only in one campaign

criticalfumble
December 8th, 2016, 00:07
Hi all - We're running Lost Mines of Phandelver, and I wanted to show the players the image of the nothic they were fighting. When I went to the "Other" tab for the nothic's NPC entry in the LMoP content, and clicked on the "Image: Nothic" link, a window opened with the title <<New Drawing>>, and a gray background where the image should be. I own the Monster Manual on FG, so I opened the nothic there as well, and it looked the same. I do have images for most monsters when I look at others, but not all. Some of them are like the nothic.

Later, I opened a different campaign in FG and checked the nothic entry in the MM, and it was there, so now I am thoroughly confused. Is it something I did, and how do I get them back?

Thanks!

Zacchaeus
December 8th, 2016, 00:12
This is an issue with certain modules including LMoP. It should get fixed soon.

criticalfumble
December 8th, 2016, 00:12
Oops - saw another post titled "Links to Images in Purchased Modules Not Working" (cannot post links because I am new).

Seems quite similar, except the one additional thing I noticed is that you can complete the same steps in different campaigns and get different results.

Zacchaeus
December 8th, 2016, 00:21
The image links in the MM are fine as far as I know, but there are problems with LMoP, and one or two other modules. I suspect that you may have opened the LMoP version rather than the MM one. I'm not on a proper computer so I can't check right now.