PDA

View Full Version : Demo User joining issue

Draconism
December 7th, 2016, 18:07
Hi everybody! Having an emergancy issue.

I have FG Lite life-time key and also subscribed Ultimate and got the Ultimate key on FG settings.

Now I will run a game as both host and a dungeon master but one of my players cannot join the game because it says demo user limit exceed.

I think it has not to say that since I have the Ultimate subscription. What should we do?

Griogre
December 7th, 2016, 18:18
I'd try re-entering your ultimate key and check the spacing and such is exact. It sounds like somehow it is running your lite license. Make sure no spaces before or after the license key.

Draconism
December 7th, 2016, 18:28
Thank you, I solved the issue. I have to open a new campaign because the one I opened was as Lite license. It is an awful flaw. I hope they fix it soon.

Draconism
December 7th, 2016, 18:30
But somehow, when a Lite licensed user connects, he drops the demo user. Issue continues :(

JohnD
December 7th, 2016, 18:47
You are not using your Ultimate key.

Trenloe
December 7th, 2016, 18:50
Yeah, FG thinks you have a full (standard) license, not Ultimate. Check on the main launch screen - in the top right you're probably seeing v3.2.1 (which means standard), for Ultimate you should see v3.2.1 ULTIMATE.

Make sure you run an update after you enter your Ultimate license key in the Settings window "License Key" field.

Draconism
December 7th, 2016, 21:54
Yeah, FG thinks you have a full (standard) license, not Ultimate. Check on the main launch screen - in the top right you're probably seeing v3.2.1 (which means standard), for Ultimate you should see v3.2.1 ULTIMATE.

Make sure you run an update after you enter your Ultimate license key in the Settings window "License Key" field.

Thanks it solved the problem but now I see that and we had to miss one player :(

Trenloe
December 7th, 2016, 21:56
we had to miss one player :(
Could they still not connect, or did you miss this player due to the original issue taking time to fix?

Draconism
December 9th, 2016, 01:36
Could they still not connect, or did you miss this player due to the original issue taking time to fix?

It was about 10 minutes before the live stream, we had to leave him back. And I saw the answer right after the end of stream. Then we tried if it's solved with the guy we left and it worked. He's just 75 EXP behind the party and also we found one new player :) He won't be alone. It looks like I'll have more questions about this software, in time.