PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 5E - Tyranny of Dragons [ULTIMATE License]

Atrayeus
December 7th, 2016, 03:50
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST / GMT -5
Day of week and time: Thursdays, at a voted time.

Planned Frequency: Weekly (3 games a month is the goal, or more)
Projected Length of Game: Long Term

Text or Voice: Both are accepted. We use voice for most.
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the players, and how they handle things.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently we are between 3 and 4, and I am looking to get a guaranteed 4 - 6.
Character starting level & equipment: Presently, 5th level. Equipment is up for discussion.
Character restrictions: If it's not PHB then ask for approval. I am willing to allow other races/classes I just want to be informed beforehand.

Details of your scenario: Right now the campaign revolves around the books, but it is open world/sandbox, you can create your own paths and story twists. I do not railroad.

If the players decide to continue with the current game, we will finish Horde of the Dragon Queen, and Rise of Tiamat.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2288

Tylindell28
December 7th, 2016, 06:53
I'm confused. Your post here says friday at 8, but your calendar says Thursday at 9.

damned
December 7th, 2016, 11:23
On or the other of you has not set their timezone correctly in your profile settings...
Most likely Atrayeus...

irish_carbomb
December 7th, 2016, 14:57
I am game for either day. I would love to join your adventure. I can role with a Druid or a Paladin (never played the paladin before). My calendar says Thursday at 8:00pm EST also..

Thanks

Atrayeus
December 7th, 2016, 18:05
Correction, it is Thursdays at 8 pm. That was a typo on my part. Thank you for pointing it out :)

Atrayeus
December 7th, 2016, 18:11
Later this evening if anyone has time I would like to do a quick introduction and short interview, just to touch bases and make sure I know what everyone is expecting from me.

I will be accepting 2-3 players.

Please have a character concept, and bonus points for a back story.

Vespa
December 7th, 2016, 19:30
Interested if spots are still open.

irish_carbomb
December 7th, 2016, 19:39
Yeap i'll be there just send the TS info in a PM when your ready..

Thanks

Tinball
December 7th, 2016, 23:33
Interested in playing if you still have an open spot. Been playing D&D since the 80s. Experienced with FG as well.

Thanks,
Ed

Atrayeus
December 8th, 2016, 00:12
Thank you, everyone, for your interest in my game. If you have posted in the game calendar or on here, I have sent you a PM with information for a quick interview.

After finished with the interviews I will make my decision for the additions to the party.

Once again, thank you all for your replies!

lady
December 8th, 2016, 01:26
Aw, have you closed this off? I saw the thread late last night, and I was going to see about applying once I made sure I could get FG2 up and running on my macbook (which I did), but I was ****blocked from the site at work. If applications are closed, I understand. If not, I'd love a chance to chat with you (and the other players?) to learn more about your game.

LindseyFan
December 8th, 2016, 01:32
Aw, have you closed this off? I saw the thread late last night, and I was going to see about applying once I made sure I could get FG2 up and running on my macbook (which I did), but I was ****blocked from the site at work. If applications are closed, I understand. If not, I'd love a chance to chat with you (and the other players?) to learn more about your game.

It looks like he still has applications open, according to his calendar. Go here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2288 and apply.