PDA

View Full Version : Issues since the second last update, no effects or modifiers being applied on attacks

Rilmarion
December 7th, 2016, 02:24
Since the second last patch, the one that gave us all these new menu buttons and such, we have noticed that effects that we have set up are not visible to the player. The DM can see it but the player can't, even though the DM has the options so that players can see and remove effects. Also, the modifier section in the lower left corner, the +/-2 and +/-5 does not get applied when rolling an attack using the character sheet attack option. But if we roll a regular die, lets say a d4, it gets applied then. Is this a known bug or something just us are experiencing.

LordEntrails
December 7th, 2016, 02:36
It's not a common problem. At least not one I've heard of other reports of and not one affecting my players and I.

Have you done all the regular things like disabling all extensions and testing this to see if it happens in a new campaign etc?

damned
December 7th, 2016, 03:12
There is no mention of:

Ruleset
Version
Extensions

Its pretty hard to offer you any advice without knowing a little more...

Trenloe
December 7th, 2016, 05:03
... the DM has the options so that players can see and remove effects.
You need to update the Player Effect Removal extension to the one compatible with v3.2.x.

And also make sure all the other extensions you're running are compatible with v3.2.x. If they don't say they are then assume they aren't compatible.

Rilmarion
December 8th, 2016, 01:35
Thanks, will take a look at that as we did disable that player effect extension.