PDA

View Full Version : Need a player - 5E, home brew The Bards Tale

HavocSmurf
December 7th, 2016, 00:24
Good afternoon. We had a player drop out of my campaign so we're looking for a replacement. We are playing my home brew version of The Bards Tale with D&D 5E. We play every second sunday evening at 7pm PST. Let me know if you are interested in joining us, the group has been having a great time! You would start at 3rd level to stay on par with the group. Looks like we could use a warrior class with a high strength. The dexterity fighter is having trouble with stuck doors LOL. But any class will be fine. I have an ultimate licence and the basic manuals. Next session is scheduled for Dec 18th. Cheers

Freddykrugs
December 7th, 2016, 01:53
This sounds like a campaign i could have some fun with and the brute force warrior is perhaps my favorite to play, just out of curiosity not saying i would be uninterested if it is not acceptable but are paladin's allowed in your homebrew world or would they not fit? i know some homebrews can change the characters the world has with certain limitations. let me know if you are interested and we can set up a time to talk if you would like more information on me as a player/person.

hope to hear from you soon.

Freddykrugs

HavocSmurf
December 7th, 2016, 02:04
Hey Freddy, certainly paladins are welcome, they are my favorite class actually. Everything in the PHB or other official material ( sword coast adventurers guide, etc) is allowed. I'll send you a PM so we can discuss further

HavocSmurf
December 7th, 2016, 14:11
The post has been filled, cheers