PDA

View Full Version : How Can Someone Buy Me Fantasy Grounds Modules as a Gift?

paladinpariah
December 5th, 2016, 23:04
Just wondering as I have some stuff on my xmas list for a group xmas thing.

LordEntrails
December 5th, 2016, 23:16
I believe that Doug said due to issues with PayPal that option is no longer available but that you can contact [email protected] and they can work with you.

Trenloe
December 5th, 2016, 23:19
You can gift through Steam (but only for Windows computers, DLC is not compatible with Mac).

Or, the individual buying the gift could transfer you the money to PayPal and you could buy the gift - not the same as buying the product themselves, I know; but kinda like getting a £10 note in your Christmas card from your auntie... :)

paladinpariah
December 5th, 2016, 23:31
Thanks. Will do it through steam.

LordEntrails
December 5th, 2016, 23:32
Do note that if you buy both on Steam and the FG store that your purchases won't automatically combine for consideration of the Complete 5E Bundle.

LindseyFan
December 6th, 2016, 12:43
I could be wrong, but I think I remember seeing something about the complete D&D bundle not being available as a gift on steam. Individual items and licenseses can of course.

Asterionaisien
December 6th, 2016, 13:17
There is a simpler way: drivethrurpg. You can send gifts from there and the site has a lot of fg stuff. Image is just a small portion of what is listed.

I have no idea if drivethru stuff is valid to complete 5e collection tho, best if u ask to support.

Nickademus
December 6th, 2016, 15:20
Bah, who needs DriveThruRPG. I've always been a fan of RPGNow (same site but with blue backgrounds!).

I believe that if you contact support, anything you can prove you bought can be added to your FG account for the bundle. Smiteworks is very accommodating about that.

damned
December 6th, 2016, 21:49
Bah, who needs DriveThruRPG. I've always been a fan of RPGNow (same site but with blue backgrounds!).

I believe that if you contact support, anything you can prove you bought can be added to your FG account for the bundle. Smiteworks is very accommodating about that.

I always prefer RPGNow too!

LindseyFan
December 7th, 2016, 00:52
I always prefer RPGNow too!

Psh, hardcore gamers use wargamevault! ;)