PDA

View Full Version : GM tokens visibilty issue

Tibius
December 5th, 2016, 05:29
Hello.
Im using 5e rule set. first I have tokens in my tokens/host folder. Also in my campaign folder ..I have made a folder called "tokens" of which I have added tokens too. Now I have had this set up before the new update and it all worked fine.. until now with the new update. here is the problem I am having..

I load up my campaign then select Tokens button on button bar . when the tokens dialog appears my tokens in my tokens/host folder are not being shown. Also my token bag which is called "campaign" is not shown also.

If I select either the "shared" or "DM" button on the bottom after I close the opened folder my program hesitates for a small time period and at that time my tokens/host folder tokens are visible and the "campaign" bag is present also ..

so there is a problem there I have tried it on other campaigns and still the same issue..

Thank you .

Zacchaeus
December 5th, 2016, 10:46
I can replicate this, but I don't know if it is expected behaviour or not. Tokens shouldn't really be in a campaign folder and the fewer in the host folder the better. I suspect the hesitation means that you have a lot of tokens in one of those two locations.

At any rate, I'll find out if this is expected or not.