PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Subscription didn't show up in my email or order history

Azazel
December 4th, 2016, 17:26
My paypal email is the same email as my primary email address, I've check the spam folder....even canceled my previous subscription (I thought there was an error due to the first time I subscribed I wasn't actually logged in under any account). Signed up just now, and repurchased the ultimate subscription again....waited 10 minutes, check order history and my email again, still I haven't received anything.

I know they have the correct email address because both paypal sent me an email and the forums sent me an activation email when I signed up. I've sent support an email, now I'm waiting. :mad:

Bidmaron
December 4th, 2016, 17:31
Azazel, the folks running the company will be along in any minute to fix your problem, but welcome to the Boards! You will find this a great resource as you get started into the wonderful world of Fantasy Grounds.

Moon Wizard
December 4th, 2016, 17:57
Azazel sent in an email to [email protected]; and I got him his key about 10 minutes ago. For some reason, we still have a few e-mail providers that flag our license e-mails as spam, even though we have been working to whitelist our servers.

Cheers,
JPG