PDA

View Full Version : Modules not showing up in FG

Tamlyn
December 4th, 2016, 15:18
Hi all!

I've downloaded a few bestiary modules that I've pasted into the modules folder, but when I start up FG, they don't show up under the modules tab. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Zacchaeus
December 4th, 2016, 15:19
Do you mean that when you click on Library and then on the modules button that they are not visible in there?

Tamlyn
December 4th, 2016, 15:43
Do you mean that when you click on Library and then on the modules button that they are not visible in there?

That is correct.

Moon Wizard
December 4th, 2016, 18:00
Since you downloaded the community bestiary modules, I'm assuming that you downloaded the Pathfinder community bestiary modules. Are you trying to open them within a PFRPG campaign?

Make sure that you put the .mod file in the modules subfolder under the FG data folder. You can open the FG data folder by clicking the folder button in the upper right of the launcher.

Also, the name of the module file does not always match the name shown in the module list, but they're usually close.

Regards,
JPG

Evion
December 20th, 2016, 07:03
im going throw the same thing, i got all bestiary from the forms, they all appear on the data module there all in the same folder the module folder, i open the books once im in the game and there all open but only bestiary 1 and 5 are working , 2,3,4, also there in the library as well like i can click on the book and they all come out but when i click NPC only the 1 and 5 pop up

damned
December 20th, 2016, 09:36
Welcome Evion its possible that these need to be updated for the newer list feature of 3.2.x
I think someone else has posted *fixed* versions of these bestiaries here somewhere....

Evion
December 20th, 2016, 23:52
ok cool, ill search around and thx