PDA

View Full Version : Where are my tokens? Just bought ultimate licence subscription, no tokens

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 14:16
I just got an ultimate license subscription but the tokens it said it came with are no where to be found. Anyone have a suggestion?

seycyrus
December 4th, 2016, 14:27
I just got an ultimate license subscription but the tokens it said it came with are no where to be found. Anyone have a suggestion?

You have to open them up, in the modules section.

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 14:33
There is no token pack in my modules section, this is whats confusing me. I was going to but the core class pack but now im doaubtful if i should.

Nylanfs
December 4th, 2016, 14:38
Token modules are in the token bag, not the library like the rest of the modules.

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 14:42
Where is the token bag (Im a noob) i see one when i try to equip a portrait to my PC but not the 250 it said it comes with

Zacchaeus
December 4th, 2016, 15:04
JC- click on the Tokens button down at the bottom right of the main window. From there click on the little 'modules' button and that will open up a window with all of your token modules in it. Double click the ones you want to open and the tokens will now appear in your tokens library window.

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 15:10
The problem is i dont see a tokens button (im a complete noob) i checked in modules and didnt see one there either

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 15:11
library is the bottom right one

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 15:13
OH i see its cuz i was under character management only!

JC the Roleslayer
December 4th, 2016, 15:16
Thank you so much i dint realise i had to be in a game For some reason under manage characters it doesnt have that, wich is kinda dumb

Zacchaeus
December 4th, 2016, 15:22
Thank you so much i dint realise i had to be in a game For some reason under manage characters it doesnt have that, wich is kinda dumb

I think you are confusing portraits and tokens.

At any rate tokens are things which are under the control of the DM - so they only show up in the DM screen. It's possible to share tokens with players but not necessary or recommended.

damned
December 4th, 2016, 22:27
You can enable that button (via Library) in Character Management but it isnt one of teh default buttons for that mode.