PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the store?

Newf
December 3rd, 2016, 22:13
I tried purchasing an Ultimate license key, but I didn't receive anything in my email, except for my paypal notifications. I then realized I wasn't logged in when I tried the store.

I emailed support, and was told that it should still send the license to the email associated with paypal. I didn't get anything.

I tried again by logging into the store first, still nothing.

Any ideas?

LindseyFan
December 3rd, 2016, 22:48
FG emails often end up in spam and junk folders - alot.

LindseyFan
December 3rd, 2016, 22:49
Oh and congrats on the upgrade. It's an awesome feeling, am I right?

Newf
December 3rd, 2016, 22:57
Oh and congrats on the upgrade. It's an awesome feeling, am I right?

yeah i'm not even getting anything in my junk folders :(

Hehe, yeah I've been wanting to for a while. Just haven't gotten around to it. Two of my players had a sub, but I figured I'd just better if I have the Ultimate instead. That way, I can also run one shots for my twitter/twitch followers :D

damned
December 3rd, 2016, 23:17
Hey Newf flick an email with your details and paypal reference numbers to [email protected] and they wil re-send your email.
Additionally check this link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/orders.xcp
Make sure it shows up in that list and click it and find your license key there.

Newf
December 3rd, 2016, 23:19
Hey Newf flick an email with your details and paypal reference numbers to [email protected] and they wil re-send your email.
Additionally check this link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/orders.xcp
Make sure it shows up in that list and click it and find your license key there.

Yeah I've sent emails in, no response yet. According to Doug, he's traveling right now. So I don't know if anyone else has access to that. Nothing is showing up in my order history on the store yet, either.

damned
December 3rd, 2016, 23:48
Hi Newf you will need to wait then Im afraid.

Newf
December 3rd, 2016, 23:56
No worries. Hopefully we'll manage alright for tonight.

Newf
December 4th, 2016, 00:12
So now, a player connected that I cancelled a license for, so I'm thinking that it may have just made the license I already had an ultimate one? I have no clue lol

LordEntrails
December 4th, 2016, 01:17
At your startup screen, top right (?) corner it will tell you your version and license.

Newf
December 4th, 2016, 01:32
At your startup screen, top right (?) corner it will tell you your version and license.

Already playing, can't check right now unfortunately. I'll check in a few. Thanks!

Newf
December 4th, 2016, 01:43
Already playing, can't check right now unfortunately. I'll check in a few. Thanks!

Loaded up another instance, it just lists the version, and Upgrade to Ultimate is still there. So I guess that's not it.

Moon Wizard
December 4th, 2016, 07:00
Newf,

Check your e-mail. I reset the multiple subscriptions and refunded the payments, since there's a limitation of one subscription per e-mail but Paypal let's you do it anyways.

Just start a new subscription, and use the new license key sent after you start the new subscription. If you don't get the key within about 30 minutes, send us an e-mail and we can look it up.

Regards,
JPG