PDA

View Full Version : Returning to FG

Skillkoil
December 2nd, 2016, 14:21
Hey all! This past March I was in quite a bad Auto Accident and broke my back among other injuries. After a couple surgeries and months of physical rehab I have decided to return to my favorite place on the web, FG. To all those that I was in games with when the accident happened I am sorry I haven't contacted you before now. All I can say is my life has been quite busy and I've had a lot of ups and downs these past months. I hope that you can forgive the lack of communication in such a drastic situation. However, I am back now and would love to get back into some games if you all will have me. I am very flexible on days and times to play and I am familiar with many of the rule sets used on FG.

I look forward to rejoining the community and I hope to hear from you guys!

Thanks!

Dallas

dulux-oz
December 2nd, 2016, 14:27
Welcome back Skilloil. Glad to hear you're on the mend. :)

Skillkoil
December 2nd, 2016, 14:35
Thanks dulux!

Teufelhunde87
December 3rd, 2016, 01:16
Welcome back! Glad you pulled through. Great little SW/Deadlands one timer shaping up here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35311-Short-Campaign-Mon-Tues-and-Wed-Thur-(depends-timezone)-10am-1pm-NZT

LindseyFan
December 3rd, 2016, 02:18
Hey all! This past March I was in quite a bad Auto Accident and broke my back among other injuries. After a couple surgeries and months of physical rehab I have decided to return to my favorite place on the web, FG. To all those that I was in games with when the accident happened I am sorry I haven't contacted you before now. All I can say is my life has been quite busy and I've had a lot of ups and downs these past months. I hope that you can forgive the lack of communication in such a drastic situation. However, I am back now and would love to get back into some games if you all will have me. I am very flexible on days and times to play and I am familiar with many of the rule sets used on FG.

Thanks!

Dallas

From someone who has been in a bad auto-accident herself, I wish you a strong will to recover and gain back your health quickly.

damned
December 3rd, 2016, 03:04

Thanks!

Dallas

Hey Skillkoil - glad you are pulling thru and I hope you continue to mend.