PDA

View Full Version : PFC 3-02: Sewer Dragons of Absalom - Dec. 7 - 7pm Eastern

Blackfoot
December 2nd, 2016, 00:43
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 3–7.

Absalom is Golarion’s busiest and most populous city, but one of its largest populations goes largely unnoticed. You must venture into the sewers beneath the City at the Center of the World to stop the meddling dragons within from disrupting a vital Pathfinder Society operation.

Written by Dennis Baker.

Post your character info and files here and sign up on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2279).

NOTE: This game is being run as part of the CORE campaign so CORE only characters.

HoloGnome
December 2nd, 2016, 00:55
I'd like to play. The calendar link doesn't work for me.

Blackfoot
December 2nd, 2016, 00:57
Oops. I had it locked while I was setting everything up.

bsktballchmp85
December 2nd, 2016, 03:02
heck yes ill bring my human cleric who is a healing machine

d1wright
December 3rd, 2016, 12:39
Did someone say meddling dragons?

I'm sure glad we're playing the highest tier when there might be dragon around.

cmdisc
December 3rd, 2016, 23:48
Did someone say meddling dragons?

I'm sure glad we're playing the highest tier when there might be dragon around.

Can't be a very big one if it's stuck in the sewers.

Blackfoot
December 3rd, 2016, 23:53
Can't be a very big one if it's stuck in the sewers.Who said there was only one? The title is Sewer Dragon'S' of Absalom.. just sayin...

bsktballchmp85
December 4th, 2016, 17:26
here is my cleric. I just had to mess around with all his healing spells since I just hit level 6 so it took me a bit but i'm pretty sure everything is good

Vladlock
December 5th, 2016, 19:43
would love to play with you guys again, unfortunately the dang J.O.B. gets in the way of this one, always down for a Sun-Tues though. Ill keep my eyes peeled.

HoloGnome
December 5th, 2016, 19:46
What's up with the 1AM Pacific time?

bsktballchmp85
December 6th, 2016, 00:04
what you mean its a 4 pm pacific time game?

HoloGnome
December 6th, 2016, 00:48
Oh yeah...I was logged out and the timezone wasn't set. :D

So...the only issue with Kyra was the extra melee bonus on the spell effect for the spiritual weapon, right? It is now fixed in the pregen thread.

So...for this one, I may play my gnome sorcerer, Rathskillian P. Jerábelos IV or Banthis Koradoom (Monk/Fighter 5 or maybe 6). It depends on whether or not he has time to catch up on his gnomish paperwork.

Blackfoot
December 6th, 2016, 01:19
Unfortunately, this one is being scheduled in my Weds game slot which happens to be open this week.. so.. when it is is when it is.. like most of us... not a lot of options for me on weeknights.

cmdisc
December 6th, 2016, 01:27
A month from now my weekends will be a bit more open, so things won't be as limited as they are now.

I'll get Fengard's Chronicle and XML posted here tomorrow.

bsktballchmp85
December 6th, 2016, 01:55
yeah I also do another game on Wednesday night but I let them know I couldn't make it this week cause my character needs to keep up with the games

cmdisc
December 6th, 2016, 20:03
Here you go.

HoloGnome
December 7th, 2016, 04:31
The Mwangi denizens are calling you, Gorduvo.

Blackfoot
December 7th, 2016, 04:39
A lot of brutes in this group... too bad this is a finesse mission.

cmdisc
December 7th, 2016, 04:59
I could bring Mortimer instead, but he's only 4th level and Fengard NOT getting the credit would throw off his progression. So I'm sort of stuck with him on this one.

Good thing we'll have Vul'gar along......

<shrug>

Blackfoot
December 7th, 2016, 05:19
I was jokin. :)

cmdisc
December 7th, 2016, 14:30
So was I.

Have you seen Vul'gar? I don't think the word "finesse" is anywhere in that half-orc's vocabulary.

HoloGnome
December 7th, 2016, 16:03
HULK SMASH ... with a teacup. ps. I have played this one in Normal mode (some time ago), so I will leave the "finesse" to others, but I do have a hilarious story about this adventure. Funniest live PFS game evar!! I will elaborate later. ;-)

JWMK
December 7th, 2016, 20:41
Are all suggesting Vul'gar doesn't have any finesse? He often says "Please" and "Thank you" for leaving his charge lanes open... :D
First time breaking out the Keen greatsword... Hope the dice are in his favour! :)

Blackfoot
December 7th, 2016, 23:55
Uhh.. the server's been up for an hour... where is everyone it's nearly gametime? :)

cmdisc
December 8th, 2016, 02:16
We were just making you sweat. :p

cmdisc
December 8th, 2016, 14:21
It looks like I've got it right about the Wildshaping and what is lost or not lost, but I'm incorrect about how Produce Flame works.

So 50/50 on that and tactics will have to be adjusted.

Good game, Blackfoot, even if we did go over.....by A LOT. Just bad rolls on our end that dragged combats out. Plus the costly Rage-death was fun (ok, more PP expensive than fun, really).....which is why I only build Urban or Unchained Barbarians in Standard. ;) But for Fengard, I wasn't mentally tracking the Hpt adjustment either way until it occurred to me AFTER he was hit that 2nd to last time. I'll just have to keep closer tabs on the immediate situation and willfully drop him out of rage when his hpts get low. The GM dice were hot and poor Fengard's Hpt total couldn't handle the rapid stream of 8's and 9's you were dishing out in damage along with the 12pt drop that came with coming out of Rage.

But then that's why we bank our PP, right?

Oh and for the record, everyone remember that the "official" story is that Fengard was taken down by a large dragon and not some little, rabid kobold.

HoloGnome
December 11th, 2016, 14:43
Oh and for the record, everyone remember that the "official" story is that Fengard was taken down by a large dragon and not some little, rabid kobold.

There should be a special prize for getting killed by kobolds at level 6. :D

And, CORE is missing the stuff that might help: Raging Vitality, Snapleaf, Aegis of Recovery, etc. CON belt? Bear's Endurance?

Thanks for running this one, BF!