PDA

View Full Version : Tyria: The Age of Man(5E, Campaign, Level 3) Jan 4th, 8:15 PM Central Time

Reosoul
December 1st, 2016, 04:51
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Time, USA
Day of week and time: Wednesday, Jan 4th, 8:15 PM Central Time
If new game, planned start date: Jan 4th, 8:15 PM Central Time
Planned Frequency: Once per week(as long as majority players can attend).
Term: Long-term campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice only, information on calendar. Must have push-to-talk.
Voice software used: Private Mumble Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: Even mix of Roleplay and Combat, though sometimes there can be sessions where it's more than one than the other.
Number of Players in game & needed: 6 players maximum; first come, first serve.
Character starting level & equipment: Start at level three. Stats are determined via Point Buy or Array, your choice. 300 GP for purchasing mundane equipment only.
Character restrictions: The following races are banned: Gnome, Genasi. Dragonborn. The rest may be slightly modified, but not enough to require an overhaul(re-skinned). See calendar announcements.

Details of your scenario: The Age of Man has come. The Dragons and the Pantheon of Gods shrink before the ascension of the mortal races. Magic floods the world, birthing sorcerers with no control over a very dangerous power. Monsters and savages march from the Eastern Reaches. The race of man blasphemes the very gods... and the lands are tipped further into chaos.

Game Calendar: Tyria: The Age of Man (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2276)

Sign up on the calendar to join, and leave a reply here or send a PM if you have any questions!

Mikey
December 2nd, 2016, 09:35
Sounds like just what i'm looking for. Have signed up on calendar, am very flexible in whatever character/role fits the party best

Skillkoil
December 2nd, 2016, 14:06
Hey Reo, I have just returned after being in the hospital then in physical rehab. I would love to join your game if you will have me. I applied on the calendar.

Rictor
December 2nd, 2016, 17:31
This sounds pretty ideal, just wondering how long you intend your sessions to run.

Reosoul
December 2nd, 2016, 17:43
I prefer to have sessions that last around 4 hours or so. This will probably mean games go until 12:15 AM central time, perhaps later if people vote to continue, or perhaps earlier if it makes sense(don't want to end session in the middle of a scene).

PhorgottenSon
December 4th, 2016, 02:44
Glad to join up in another great adventure in your universe of Bastion. Really looking forward to it.

Dockelley113
December 8th, 2016, 07:23
Signed up. I enjoyed tonight's one shot.