PDA

View Full Version : Links to Images in Purchased Modules Not Working

Argonaut
November 30th, 2016, 22:24
Hi,

I am having a couple of problems that I hope you can resolve. These problems happen with both Lost Mines of Phalander and Hoard of the Dragon Queen modules. I haven't checked other modules:

1) NPC Image Links do not work. This problem is mainly an issue when trying to quickly access images from the NPC stat sheets in encounters.

To duplicate the problem, create a new campaign with no extensions and load the HotDQ module. Bring up the NPC list using the NPC button. Select any NPC which has an image associated with it, e.g. Adult Blue Dragon. Select the Other tab on the NPC stats display. Press the link button at the top of the text. An empty 'New Drawing' window appears. To confirm that the image exists and is installed, bring up the Images and Maps list and select the Blue Dragon to view the image. Activating the Monster Manual module does not resolve the problem.

2) The links to the descriptions under the Appendices for Monsters and Magic Items are empty. To duplicate the problem, Select Story, then select Contents. Under Appendices, select Monsters and then at the bottom of the text select Creatures & NPCs. An empty Window appears. The same problem occurs when selecting the Appendix for Magic Items.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Zacchaeus
November 30th, 2016, 22:32
Hi, Argonaut welcome to FG and to the community.

I'm aware of these problems and they are on the fix list. Hopefully revised modules will get released soon.

Argonaut
November 30th, 2016, 22:40
Thanks much for the quick reply, Zacchaeus.

A