PDA

View Full Version : Short Campaign -Mon/Tues and Wed/Thur (depends timezone) 10am-1pm NZT

spite
November 30th, 2016, 18:55
As the title said, I'm gonna be running a game on Tuesday and Thursday my time, which will end up wednesday for most people here (yay I'm from the future!).

Please check THIS CALENDAR (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2274) to check your timezone.

I'm going to be running Savage Worlds settings, changing up the storyline/possibly the setting each couple of weeks.
This fits my hope to get a lot of fun small short stories out during the holiday break until February.
The first session will be my Tuesday 6th December (thought server will be open today for character creation and meet n greet.
Each Tuesday and Thursday will be different settings, that will carry on week to week, so if you join one you will not need to be available two days a week, only the one (unless of course you're a masochist like me, and need more TTRPGs in your life).

Tuesday 6th will be Savage Worlds: Deadlands Reloaded. We will be playing Blood Drive part 1 until it is completed (expect around 2 - 3 sessions). Then possibly a new setting, but definitely a new adventure. This will be text-only.
Thursday 8th will be Savage Worlds: Rippers Resurrected. We will be playing one sheet adventures (not sharing ahead of time). These should be finished within a single session each week.

Players are not required to sign on regularly, and dropping in and out is perfectly fine. This is intended to fit around people's holiday hectic schedule, and introduce new people to the system.

Table Rules: Character creation follows each session's creation rules. If unsure. join pre-session and ask. Otherwise request a premade. I am happy to make characters for people but need advance warning (will only have 1-2 available otherwise).
Swearing: I unfortunately am a New Zealander, which means my filter is near non-existent. F's and S's will be common. I apologise, but because of this and the nature of most games, I will be requesting all players are above the age of 18 to join these games.
Sex/Torture/Other: These games will not be for Rping sex, torture, or any form of abuse. If your characters want to interrogate someone violently, it will be glossed over and "off screened" same goes for any sexual content.

LindseyFan
November 30th, 2016, 19:38
Couldn't tell by the listing, but is this text or voice?

BDaniel
November 30th, 2016, 19:41
Spite,
I would like to join your Deadlands Reloaded games. About myself: I am a Mature gamer and recently joined Fantasy Grounds in April of this year. I am currently playing in two D&D 5e campaigns, two savage Worlds Rippers Resurrected campaigns, one SW The last parsec Game and also GM a SW TLP game. Colorful language does not offend me...I spent almost 28 years in the Marines, I may be able to teach you a few things.:) I am no rules lawyer and will defer to whatever you call. I play for the interaction with other players and enjoyment of the game. I do think outside the box...so be ready for some stunts. I am not sure I can be there for every DL session but will try, so I fully understand if you have a full party of dedicated members and need to drop a fair weather player. I have not played DL and have been wanting to try out the genre and this looks to be a great opportunity. I have signed up on the calendar.

SF
BDaniel

spite
November 30th, 2016, 20:11
Couldn't tell by the listing, but is this text or voice?

This is voice, at present. I have seen on the forums you're interested in text-only, and I am happy to accomodate, but I need a groups worth to organise a session or more of text-only.

If you are interested in text only, please let me know and I'll organise something to fit.

spite
November 30th, 2016, 20:12
Spite,
I would like to join your Deadlands Reloaded games. About myself: I am a Mature gamer and recently joined Fantasy Grounds in April of this year. I am currently playing in two D&D 5e campaigns, two savage Worlds Rippers Resurrected campaigns, one SW The last parsec Game and also GM a SW TLP game. Colorful language does not offend me...I spent almost 28 years in the Marines, I may be able to teach you a few things.:) I am no rules lawyer and will defer to whatever you call. I play for the interaction with other players and enjoyment of the game. I do think outside the box...so be ready for some stunts. I am not sure I can be there for every DL session but will try, so I fully understand if you have a full party of dedicated members and need to drop a fair weather player. I have not played DL and have been wanting to try out the genre and this looks to be a great opportunity. I have signed up on the calendar.

SF
BDaniel

Hey man, you're exactly the kind of player I'm catering this toward. Being there every session is NOT required at all! I'll accept your sign up on the calendar and look forward to seeing you next mon/tue.

BDaniel
November 30th, 2016, 20:47
Spite,
Thank you. Do you have the server up at the moment. I would like to create a DL character but I don't have the rule set for DL. Also I am for voice....my typing skills are somewhat lacking. They need bigger keyboards so I can just pound my fist to type.:rv:

spite
November 30th, 2016, 20:50
Spite,
Thank you. Do you have the server up at the moment. I would like to create a DL character but I don't have the rule set for DL. Also I am for voice....my typing skills are somewhat lacking. They need bigger keyboards so I can just pound my fist to type.:rv:

I have it up now. Details are on the calendar

Jimbo
November 30th, 2016, 21:15
I'v never played SW before but i'd love to give it a shot if you don't mind beginners

Teufelhunde87
November 30th, 2016, 21:18
Been looking to play some deadlands. As of now, Count me in! I haven't much Savage worlds experience but have dabbled with it and Deadlands a little. As a prior service Marine, the F's and S's will not bother me at all! I can drop them bombs quite often myself! Heading to the calender now. My work schedule gets me home around 3pm EST so 4pm EST is perfect.

spite
November 30th, 2016, 21:20
Absolutely beginners are welcome. It's a very easy system to learn so no worries at all.

LindseyFan
November 30th, 2016, 21:21
This is voice, at present. I have seen on the forums you're interested in text-only, and I am happy to accomodate, but I need a groups worth to organise a session or more of text-only.

If you are interested in text only, please let me know and I'll organise something to fit.

Wow, I didn't know I was making my interests that obvious! lol

Anyways, I like your game description as it looks like you have a "clean" game free of the creepy stuff, if you know what I mean. A potty mouth is fine (as long I have soap in my inventory), but it's nice to see up front the things you won't stand for.

It may take some time to scrounge up enough texties, but I will ask around. Thanks so much for letting me know that you are willing to GM if enough players are interested.

spite
November 30th, 2016, 21:24
Wow, I didn't know I was making my interests that obvious! lol

Anyways, I like your game description as it looks like you have a "clean" game free of the creepy stuff, if you know what I mean. A potty mouth is fine (as long I have soap in my inventory), but it's nice to see up front the things you won't stand for.

It may take some time to scrounge up enough texties, but I will ask around. Thanks so much for letting me know that you are willing to GM if enough players are interested.

No worries, and the best part about short campaigns is if you dislike my DMing then the next week players can just say they're busy and never return! It's really the best chance to try a game.

Running text is something I've done before so I am more than happy to do it, there just tends to be less overall people so I don't advertise for it.

LindseyFan
November 30th, 2016, 21:38
No worries, and the best part about short campaigns is if you dislike my DMing then the next week players can just say they're busy and never return! It's really the best chance to try a game.

Running text is something I've done before so I am more than happy to do it, there just tends to be less overall people so I don't advertise for it.

Ah! That's how I get out of games.. learn something new everyday.

Text is the best! IMO There are a lot of people who like the feel, maybe don't have the equipment, or have injuries or whatever. I should do a blog on it instead of jabbering across the forum like a crazy lady. I get the appeal of voice, don't get me wrong there, but the best thing I've seen is that FG is so full of players and GMs that it is a smorgasboard of styles for everyone.

Teufelhunde87
November 30th, 2016, 21:56
I don't mind text, but I type with 2 sausage fingers and am horribly slow! I can do either!

BDaniel
December 1st, 2016, 04:46
@ LindseyFan -I am with Teufelhunde87 on this one. I am willing to text but I am painfully slow at typing and my spelling is absolutely horrible . I wish FG would put spell check in. Any ways I am willing to give it a go, in order for you to join.

LindseyFan
December 1st, 2016, 05:29
@ LindseyFan -I am with Teufelhunde87 on this one. I am willing to text but I am painfully slow at typing and my spelling is absolutely horrible . I wish FG would put spell check in. Any ways I am willing to give it a go, in order for you to join.

Awesome! The biggest tip I have from years of text rpgs online (and you will see others post this about text games) is throw the spelling out the window. If you say "I attic the goblin" or "drink the of healing", everyone knows what you mean without the *'s and all that. You know you don't care about anyone's spelling, so they are all thinking the exact same thing. Just have fun with what you type!

FG actually makes so many typing chores obsolete that I think it is even easier for non-touch typers to get into the genre. Other systems I would have to type in what I rolled or type orders to a dice roller. I'm personally lovin' it!

Thanks so much for signaling your interest, both of you!

spite
December 1st, 2016, 06:02
Well, I'm happy to run Deadlands, at least the first couple sessions with you guys, in text then. I will reflect as such in the OP.

LindseyFan
December 1st, 2016, 13:12
Yipes, that is actually I bit of a bad time, now that I see it in my time zone. That being said, for the love of text games, I will make it. If you change times, no problem, but I will move my schedule around.

Thanks so much for putting this out there!

I will pm you later today.

Teufelhunde87
December 2nd, 2016, 01:36
Character created and I am ramped up for this! Need to get more folks in here, should be a great time!

spite
December 2nd, 2016, 17:55
Alright, so Tuesday has 3 sign ups, would be ideal to get a fourth, but we at least have enough to start.
Still need some people to sign up for thursday!

spite
December 4th, 2016, 00:05
Bump, still looking for players for both games!

BDaniel
December 4th, 2016, 00:51
Spite,
I have Henry completed. Please take a look an make sure he will fit the bill.

Teufelhunde87
December 4th, 2016, 01:03
I have been out recruiting! Still trying, this should be fun.

spite
December 5th, 2016, 19:49
Server is up now. Details in the calendar. See you all soon.

Also, no players for thursday yet. Anyone wanting to try the Savage System with a no-strings oneshot, come along!

LindseyFan
December 5th, 2016, 20:31
Just tried to jump on server, but it is telling me something about checking network connections. Everything is fine on my end... Will try again in a few.

Teufelhunde87
December 5th, 2016, 20:35
Just tried to jump on server, but it is telling me something about checking network connections. Everything is fine on my end... Will try again in a few.
I just got on ok.

LindseyFan
December 5th, 2016, 20:37
I inserted an accidental space in server name... Here I come.

spite
December 5th, 2016, 23:50
First session went ahead, I don't know about everyone else but I had a blast! Between the untamable Devil Eyes, and the ferocious tarantula ambush, there was plenty going on today in the Weird West!

LindseyFan
December 6th, 2016, 00:07
First session went ahead, I don't know about everyone else but I had a blast! Between the untamable Devil Eyes, and the ferocious tarantula ambush, there was plenty going on today in the Weird West!

It definitely was a blast! Role-play heavy and still having a lot of action - the perfect mix. I really like my pregen too! Thanks to you for putting it all together for us. And thanks to the rest of the group for being so much fun as well!

Teufelhunde87
December 6th, 2016, 00:50
I had a blast! Definitely need to do more Deadlands! Any group that can put up with 2 old Jarheads is alright by me!

BDaniel
December 6th, 2016, 00:55
Spite,
It was a great time and Im definitely looking forward to our next session. Not only were you a great Marshall, I truly enjoyed our little group. Hats off the Gabby (LindseyFan) and Sgt Pete(Teufelhunde87 ) for the great RP and fun. Henry might be a little lacking in wilderness skills but he is a heck of a shot, just sometimes not at the right target, and can ride pretty good to boot. I do owe thanks to both gabby and Sgt Pete for wearing down old Devil eyes for Henry to ride.:)
SF
BDaniel

Teufelhunde87
December 7th, 2016, 16:24
Looks like a no tonight but a go for Monday! Can't wait, had a blast and hope to continue on. Pete will be cleaning his weapons and trying to whirl a lasso better in the meanwhile.

BDaniel
December 7th, 2016, 18:17
Yes Sir. See you all next Monday. Is the calendar down ?

spite
December 7th, 2016, 19:15
Yes Sir. See you all next Monday. Is the calendar down ?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2274

Appears to be up for me.

Teufelhunde87
December 7th, 2016, 21:03
Looked up when I was there last.

LindseyFan
December 7th, 2016, 21:12
It's there for me through all links and on my personal game manager calendar.

Of course it also posted on flyer attached to my refrigerator, setup in five different phone alarms, and it is also carved into the wood of my table. Because I honestly wouldn't miss it for the world!

Teufelhunde87
December 7th, 2016, 21:21
It's there for me through all links and on my personal game manager calendar.

Of course it also posted on flyer attached to my refrigerator, setup in five different phone alarms, and it is also carved into the wood of my table. Because I honestly wouldn't miss it for the world!
Haha! I'll send you a reminder Sunday night in case! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!

BDaniel
December 7th, 2016, 23:54
Alright I can see the calendar...just needed my spectacles I guess. Looking forward to hitting the trail with yall.

LindseyFan
December 9th, 2016, 04:28
Howdy boys! I finally made a picture of Gabi and posted it on my profile albums. Better say she is purdy or else!

Also, Spite, I included her profile/token picture in the album for you to download and put on my char sheet.

Teufelhunde87
December 9th, 2016, 10:19
Howdy boys! I finally made a picture of Gabi and posted it on my profile albums. Better say she is purdy or else!

Also, Spite, I included her profile/token picture in the album for you to download and put on my char sheet.

SMOKIN'!!! Great job on the pix lil lady!

BDaniel
December 11th, 2016, 17:25
Well can't wait to check out the new and improved Gabby. One more day to hit the trail!

Teufelhunde87
December 11th, 2016, 18:10
Yee-haw!

BDaniel
December 11th, 2016, 18:23
Yee-haw!

Be you the mean hombre that's a-hankerin' for a heap of trouble, stranger? Well, be ya?

LindseyFan
December 11th, 2016, 18:41
You boys are so much problemas.

Teufelhunde87
December 11th, 2016, 18:57
You boys are so much problemas.

Pete "Hammer" "Problemas" McLoed youngin!

Teufelhunde87
December 11th, 2016, 18:59
Be you the mean hombre that's a-hankerin' for a heap of trouble, stranger? Well, be ya?

Ahm a hankerin so bad for trouble it feels lak I have Rattlers in mah drawers!

LindseyFan
December 11th, 2016, 19:45
I told choo to go to the bathroom when you 'ad the chance.

Teufelhunde87
December 11th, 2016, 20:06
I told choo to go to the bathroom when you 'ad the chance.

It was hard with all dem spiders around.

BDaniel
December 11th, 2016, 20:09

Well from wut I seen, it be a pygmy rattl'r you got in dem britches and you don't want the kinda trouble I'm dealin here pard!
Little does the varmit know I'm gonna be the head honcho around here! What say you Gabby?

BDaniel
December 11th, 2016, 20:33
It was hard with all dem spiders around.

Well I went to the bathroom when them spiders jumped out. Messed my britches all up.

LindseyFan
December 11th, 2016, 21:15
Well from wut I seen, it be a pygmy rattl'r you got in dem britches and you don't want the kinda trouble I'm dealin here pard!
Little does the varmit know I'm gonna be the head honcho around here! What say you Gabby?

Who knows 'enry? You silly boys are always looking for the troubles!

BDaniel
December 11th, 2016, 23:30
My orders from General Lee is to hold the Mason-Dixie line, and no Yankees are crossing it.

Any one of you lily livered, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me? In case any of ya get any idears, ya better know yer dealin' with. I'm the hootiness, tootiness, shootiness, bob tailed wildcat in the west.

LindseyFan
December 12th, 2016, 00:29
My orders from General Lee is to hold the Mason-Dixie line, and no Yankees are crossing it.

Any one of you lily livered, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me? In case any of ya get any idears, ya better know yer dealin' with. I'm the hootiness, tootiness, shootiness, bob tailed wildcat in the west.

And if choo can keep the Yankees out of Te-has too, it would be nice.

Teufelhunde87
December 12th, 2016, 01:36
Now looky here, I spent some time in that there Yankee army! But I got no problem huntin varmin wit ya'll.

LindseyFan
December 12th, 2016, 02:14
You silly American boys with all your lines and borters. Next time you will be asking for wall too, no? And who is paying for this?

Teufelhunde87
December 12th, 2016, 13:14
You silly American boys with all your lines and borters. Next time you will be asking for wall too, no? And who is paying for this?

LOL! That's why we hire out our guns! So we can pay!

Varsuuk
December 12th, 2016, 14:24
This sounds like a lot of fun... if ever you run a 3pm or later fame ;) I'd love to know about it. (9pm + est if I got that right)

EDIT: Clarifying, by "3pm", I meant >his< time which would be about 9pm for me if I figured out TZ diff which .I prob didn't...

BDaniel
December 12th, 2016, 16:23
This sounds like a lot of fun... if ever you run a 3pm or later fame ;) I'd love to know about it. (9pm + est if I got that right)

I see you are from NY. The game time is actually 4 pm EST today. It is a text based game but a hell of a good time. It is an open game so you should be able to sign up. PM Spite for the particulars.

Calendar Link:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2274

Varsuuk
December 12th, 2016, 18:42
Yup, that's my point. 4PM is hardly a commonly available time for people who are working "regular hours" (or even most of us devs ;p) I'm never out before 5:30 and more commonly 6pm or slightly later.

Add to that my commute from Lower Manhattan to Westchester and... sniff, 7:15pm+
And that's just getting home.

Have fun guys!

LindseyFan
December 12th, 2016, 19:00
This sounds like a lot of fun...

Si, es muy beuno! The only ones not 'aving any fun are the ladies 'enry meets in the saloon.

Now dropping my sassy Latina gunfighter accent... Sadly I don't think I can make it today before 6pm EST. I could drop by and watch or join in at that point. On the topic of time, I do have to move mountains to make our time slot on Mondays. If you were to push it back by a couple hours (say 6pm EST) or more, I would have an easier time making it regularly. Still, I do know that a game must stick to a GM's preference because they are the most critical person, so anything you end up doing is acceptable.

Varsuuk
December 12th, 2016, 19:08
No me diga?

Cool beans. I wish more folks were running WoD but i'm guessing i'm late to the party.

:)

Teufelhunde87
December 12th, 2016, 20:13
I could do 6pm if Spite and BDaniel are game.

Teufelhunde87
December 12th, 2016, 20:24
No me diga?

Cool beans. I wish more folks were running WoD but i'm guessing i'm late to the party.

:)
I'm sure you could be worked in , but Spites NZ time makes it early EST. I get off work at 2PM EST (EARLY riser!LOL) which makes it perfect for me. If somehow you can make it, we would welcome an extra Pard!

spite
December 12th, 2016, 20:37
I could do 6pm if Spite and BDaniel are game.

Nah, that puts it right in the middle of school pickup and nighttime routine. Doesn't work for me

Teufelhunde87
December 12th, 2016, 20:41
I figured!

spite
December 12th, 2016, 20:49
I could do way later, like 8-9 hours after our usual start time.

Teufelhunde87
December 12th, 2016, 23:00
Hurry up Gabs, your missing the fun!

Teufelhunde87
December 13th, 2016, 00:11
Rundown for Gabby! We got to go in to town with Abby for shoppin' after some low down snakes came to the ranch threatenin' the boss. They followed us to town and tried to take us down. Henry got more holes in his shirt, almost bought it! I stood there like a fool with lead flyin' everywhere and let off some shots, then ran for cover when 1 fanfired at me and Abby blind fired a shotgun past me! Frost was shaken , but managed well with the cheapo pistol to take some down. We sold their gear and headed back to patch up Henry. He laid around for a few days while we worked, he's better now. Getting ready to take the herd out!

BDaniel
December 13th, 2016, 00:24
Rundown for Gabby! We got to go in to town with Abby for shoppin' after some low down snakes came to the ranch threatenin' the boss. They followed us to town and tried to take us down. Henry got more holes in his shirt, almost bought it! I stood there like a fool with lead flyin' everywhere and let off some shots, then ran for cover when 1 fanfired at me and Abby blind fired a shotgun past me! Frost was shaken , but managed well with the cheapo pistol to take some down. We sold their gear and headed back to patch up Henry. He laid around for a few days while we worked, he's better now. Getting ready to take the herd out!

Recuperation, it is called recuperation. Henry just wished it was Abby a tendin his wounds and not ole Frosty.
You were awful lucky that you did not die of lead poisoning. Standing in the street while a gal cuts down with a scatter gun and the bad buy firing off 6 quick shots and you standin in the middle of them with your thumb up your....in your ear.

Teufelhunde87
December 13th, 2016, 15:41
Recuperation, it is called recuperation. Henry just wished it was Abby a tendin his wounds and not ole Frosty.
You were awful lucky that you did not die of lead poisoning. Standing in the street while a gal cuts down with a scatter gun and the bad buy firing off 6 quick shots and you standin in the middle of them with your thumb up your....in your ear.

What do you expect from a Yankee soldier? I figured I had better take the Luck Edge on level up, as I used up all my God given luck in yesterdays session!LOL

BDaniel
December 13th, 2016, 16:11
What do you expect from a Yankee soldier? I figured I had better take the Luck Edge on level up, as I used up all my God given luck in yesterdays session!LOL

That is a good one. I it weren't for bad luck...Henry would have no luck at all. Henry is going to have to go in to town and buy some new duds. His old ones are full of bullet holes and some strange brown substance in his long johns. It sure did not help that he was already wounded and fatigued(-2) when that gunfight broke out. Those two days off sure were nice though and worth every penny.

Teufelhunde87
December 13th, 2016, 16:18
That is a good one. I it weren't for bad luck...Henry would have no luck at all. Henry is going to have to go in to town and buy some new duds. His old ones are full of bullet holes and some strange brown substance in his long johns. It sure did not help that he was already wounded and fatigued(-2) when that gunfight broke out. Those two days off sure were nice though and worth every penny.

Good thing they were there! I gotta remember that Pete ain't no tank wearing plate mail ! Get yer *** down!!! Too much 5e lately!

BDaniel
December 13th, 2016, 16:26
Good thing they were there! I gotta remember that Pete ain't no tank wearing plate mail ! Get yer *** down!!! Too much 5e lately!

Yes sir. A little cover or going prone goes a long way on not getting shot.

BDaniel
December 16th, 2016, 17:54
Spite,
Are you planning on running some DLR Monday 19 Dec?

LindseyFan
December 16th, 2016, 18:52
That's such a hard Monday for me, personally, so much Holiday prep and I am the only one who cleans or pick ups anything around here.

BDaniel
December 16th, 2016, 19:09
That's such a hard Monday for me, personally, so much Holiday prep and I am the only one who cleans or pick ups anything around here.

So I was trying to think of something witty in response but I could not think of any. I do have a suggestion. If you have kids, then bribery may get you somewhere in solving your issue of house keeping duties. I hope you can work it out because we sure could use Gabby. Without her , us fellas seem to find trouble and Henry can not afford anymore duds.

LindseyFan
December 16th, 2016, 19:48
So I was trying to think of something witty in response but I could not think of any. I do have a suggestion. If you have kids, then bribery may get you somewhere in solving your issue of house keeping duties. I hope you can work it out because we sure could use Gabby. Without her , us fellas seem to find trouble and Henry can not afford anymore duds.

My bf has two kids, and I wish bribery worked... lol But yes, you guys do need Gabby to keep you all in line. lol

BDaniel
December 16th, 2016, 20:45
My bf has two kids, and I wish bribery worked... lol But yes, you guys do need Gabby to keep you all in line. lol

Well if bribery will not work then martial law will.

Teufelhunde87
December 16th, 2016, 21:02
Ahm not much on Marshall and Law there pard! I like trouble!

spite
December 17th, 2016, 02:28
Wont be running again until the new year! Too much holiday spirit :P

LindseyFan
December 17th, 2016, 03:19
Feliz Navidad y prospero anno!

BDaniel
December 17th, 2016, 04:43
Well then Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New year!

Teufelhunde87
December 17th, 2016, 11:39

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all! Enjoy! Hope Henry gets some new dud's for Christmas!

JC the Roleslayer
December 18th, 2016, 19:48
Hi id be interested if it is still going on (:

spite
December 18th, 2016, 20:36
It shall be going on after the christmas holiday period, right into january.

JC the Roleslayer
December 18th, 2016, 21:32
Do you still have any room? I'd love to play

spite
December 19th, 2016, 00:04
Always!

Teufelhunde87
December 19th, 2016, 23:59
Do you still have any room? I'd love to play

You have to get Henry new dudes though! He keeps getting holes shot in his old ones!

BDaniel
December 20th, 2016, 00:17
You have to get Henry new dudes though! He keeps getting holes shot in his old ones!

Hery refers to those duds as his Sunday going to meeting clothes. You know holy clothes or holey clothes. :pirate:

Teufelhunde87
December 20th, 2016, 00:23
Hery refers to those duds as his Sunday going to meeting clothes. You know holy clothes or holey clothes. :pirate:

You need Pete's luck! I can stand in a hail of lead and remain untouched!

LindseyFan
December 20th, 2016, 00:49
You need Pete's luck! I can stand in a hail of lead and remain untouched!

The same thing 'appens to 'im in a saloon full of womens.

Teufelhunde87
December 20th, 2016, 01:02
The same thing 'appens to 'im in a saloon full of womens.

You justn jealous Gabby! LOL

LindseyFan
December 20th, 2016, 03:42
I am chelous that I don't get to play until next week. :(

Teufelhunde87
December 20th, 2016, 10:27
I am chelous that I don't get to play until next week. :(

We're still waiting to enjoy the new Gabby look too!

LindseyFan
December 20th, 2016, 13:15
We're still waiting to enjoy the new Gabby look too!

New look?

Teufelhunde87
December 20th, 2016, 13:52
New look?

Token you made!

LindseyFan
December 20th, 2016, 15:06
Oh yeah! Lol... no coffee yet.

Teufelhunde87
December 20th, 2016, 15:17
Oh yeah! Lol... no coffee yet.

Yes probably just still upset you missed the gunfight . Don't worry, we'll start some more trouble get ya!

BDaniel
December 27th, 2016, 17:34
Well cowpokes it looks like we can rustle up some trouble Monday. Spite has posted a vote on the calendar.

Teufelhunde87
January 1st, 2017, 14:23
Well cowpokes it looks like we can rustle up some trouble Monday. Spite has posted a vote on the calendar.

Looks like we got us another tenderfoot to watch over pard!
Welcome JC!

BDaniel
January 1st, 2017, 14:41
Looks like we got us another tenderfoot to watch over pard!
Welcome JC!

Good, I likes me some tenderfeets! Make sure they are carrying magnets, bullet magnets that is, in their pockets. Ima tired of catching all the bullets, I got to many holes in my britches.

Teufelhunde87
January 1st, 2017, 15:07
I got your back! No worries!

spite
January 2nd, 2017, 23:45
Another game went by today, the group fending off poachers, a indian shaman, and even some undead!
Thanks for the game guys!

This wed/thurs is going to be a game of Rippers Resurrected, feel free to sign up on calendar for a game! No commitments!

Teufelhunde87
January 3rd, 2017, 00:49
I should be there! I'll work a character this week.

BDaniel
January 3rd, 2017, 01:13
I should be there! I'll work a character this week.

Do you have the Rippers Player guide. if not let me know and I can bring up a server and you can use mine to create.

Teufelhunde87
January 3rd, 2017, 01:17
Do you have the Rippers Player guide. if not let me know and I can bring up a server and you can use mine to create.

I can use Hero Labs . I have it there.might link up with you to create online. I'll pm Tom after work.

BDaniel
January 3rd, 2017, 01:18
ok what time do you get off? I can just leave it up. Going to town to take my son to see star wars.

Teufelhunde87
January 3rd, 2017, 01:34
I'll be home around 3:30 est if I don't get held up.

BDaniel
January 3rd, 2017, 01:36
am or pm?

Teufelhunde87
January 3rd, 2017, 01:45
Pm. I start work early am.

BDaniel
January 3rd, 2017, 01:55
Rgr. I leave it up and running tomorrow. Pm you connection info.

spite
January 4th, 2017, 07:45
Hey guys, sorry about short notice, but I cannot run Rippers tomorrow as I'd hoped to. I've been informed I need to take the youngest to their doc appt so won't be home during the day (game time is 10am for me). Will look at running it next week instead if you are still interested.

Teufelhunde87
January 4th, 2017, 10:36
Family first Spite! We'll Rip em next week!

BDaniel
January 4th, 2017, 11:24
Hey guys, sorry about short notice, but I cannot run Rippers tomorrow as I'd hoped to. I've been informed I need to take the youngest to their doc appt so won't be home during the day (game time is 10am for me). Will look at running it next week instead if you are still interested.

How dare you make plans without checking with the boss!:) No worries Spite, like Teufekhunde87 said family first.

Teufelhunde87
January 9th, 2017, 21:02
I was trying to log on the Server and wasn't able to. I will try again in 15 minutes.

spite
January 9th, 2017, 21:04
Heya I'm currently on my mobile. I'm having trouble getting my home internet to work. Hopefully won't be long

Teufelhunde87
January 9th, 2017, 21:16
NP, I'll keep trying from time to time.

spite
January 9th, 2017, 21:21
I've given up. Rung the ISP and they said a tech will check it out tomorrow(yea right) it's not on my end at least. But I'ma go get some lunch and a beer. Sorry. :(

Teufelhunde87
January 9th, 2017, 21:24
Out of your control! Lunch and beer sounds like a perfect alternative!

spite
January 9th, 2017, 21:24
I'll have a sip for the poor cowpokes that remain in the Weird West for a day more

Teufelhunde87
January 9th, 2017, 21:31
Enjoy! I might do the same!

BDaniel
January 10th, 2017, 15:19
I think Spite has finally gotten his priorities straight. Lunch and a beer should be at the top of his list. Or maybe he wanted to ensure Henry was at the session. Spite would get bored with no one to shoot at. Henry=Spite's target, as can be concluded by all the bullet hole patches on Henry's duds.

spite
January 10th, 2017, 19:40
I can neither confirm nor deny the truth in that statement.

In other news, a local town has a bounty for a man who looks just like you Henry :)

BDaniel
January 10th, 2017, 20:32
I can neither confirm nor deny the truth in that statement.

In other news, a local town has a bounty for a man who looks just like you Henry :)

Well I take the bounty poster's likeness is of a handsome, homest, and wholesome looking fella. If it can be confused with Henry.....oh and his duds has bullet hole patches.

Teufelhunde87
January 10th, 2017, 20:46
I was scared to continue without Henry! I figured I'd be the next one to get shot at all the time! My lucks gonna run out some time!

BDaniel
January 11th, 2017, 02:13
I was scared to continue without Henry! I figured I'd be the next one to get shot at all the time! My lucks gonna run out some time!

Nah its just harder to hit a soldier boy , who is always laying down on the job.

Teufelhunde87
January 11th, 2017, 20:39
Nah its just harder to hit a soldier boy , who is always laying down on the job.

Hehe! My secret is out!

BDaniel
January 15th, 2017, 22:23
Spite,
Are we on for a game tomorrow?

spite
January 15th, 2017, 23:38
Unfortunately not, I forgot to post, but I am working the next few weeks before study starts, so won't be available middays anymore

I will look at freeing up time on the weekends if you and the others are interested in continuing the Deadlands story.

LindseyFan
January 15th, 2017, 23:56
Now the weekends... Hmmm...

BDaniel
January 16th, 2017, 16:12
Spite,
That would be cool but my participation may be limited. I play in a couple of different games on the weekend. They are bi weekly, so it would depend on dates and times. Don't let me hold you back, pick a time and date. if I can be there then I will.