PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Flexible Day and Time Short Cmpgn or 1-Shot GMT-3 [D&D 5E]

Dannhir
November 29th, 2016, 16:10
FG License: Free license.
Time Zone: GMT-3 (mostly US Eastern)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available for a weekly Saturday short campaign. If it's a one-shot I might be able to make time during the week. Very flexible as far as time goes. Would prefer if the game lasts for around 4 hours. Hard for me to commit more time than that to a single session.
Term: Looking to play a short 5e campaign to get to know FG. A few one-shots might even be better.
Voice: Good to go with voice. No video. Strong preference for Discord.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Very familiar with 5e already. What I really want is to get my hands on FG as a player to see if I like it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very unfamiliar. Messed around with it just a little bit and saw a few YT videos of people playing 5e on FG. That's it. I'd like to think I'm a fast learner, though.

Character Type Preferred: Willing to play anything.
About me: I'm in my 30's, been playing TTRPGs since my teenage years. 50/50 combat/roleplay or anything around that is fine with me. I don't even care about narrative/active RP style or amount of OOC jokes for this particular situation. Just want to try out FG for a few sessions!

Thanks!

Dannhir
December 3rd, 2016, 18:56
bump for great justice.

damned
December 4th, 2016, 00:10
Danahir you have been given a great quest, a quest that will change your life forever. You must venture forth into the unknown where you must approach the great and strange beings known as Dungeon Masters. Seek out those who have a shingle above their doors - "Adventurers Wanted!". Do not shy from the tasks they set for you. Clear your life of distractions, obstructions and things that bind you and commit yourself to the challenge.

Your best bet is to apply directly to games that GMs are advertising - in most cases they will not come to you - you must go to them.