PDA

View Full Version : Freebie Tokens not Available in 5E?

Chorpa
November 29th, 2016, 15:26
We recently started a 5E campaign. The campaign is the first after the 3.2 update and on a new computer so it was started from a fresh installation.

Now I noticed while doing some preparation for the next session that the free token packs that come with the core FG are not available within 5E. I know they where available before since I created an adventure with tokens from those modules. I tried to create a new campaign with a different rule set and there they are. But as soon as I start a 5E game they disappear from the available modules you can load.

Is there a reason why they are no longer available for the 5E rule set?

Always found the freebies a great asset when I can't find an appropriate token from the 5E modules.

Trenloe
November 29th, 2016, 15:58
They are there for me in 5E. Remember to open the token module activation screen from the "Tokens" bag, not from the library. #3 in the following screenshot.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16692

Chorpa
November 29th, 2016, 16:33
Your are so right! When I opened it from the Tokens Bag they where there. So used to just do it from the Library and within other rule sets it seems like you can open from there. Either way it is a problem solved for me. :D

Trenloe
November 29th, 2016, 16:53
So used to just do it from the Library and within other rule sets it seems like you can open from there.
Older rulesets, or rulesets not based on CoreRPG, will still do all modules from the library. CoreRPG based rulesets now activate token only modules from the Tokens window.