PDA

View Full Version : Beasts and Barbarians game: looking to fill out party.

ShotGun Jolly
November 29th, 2016, 13:33
Hi all.

I am hosting a One Shot Beasts and Barbarians game this Friday. See details here (https://plus.google.com/events/c4infla44dshi4vbc73ijb8tmbc?authkey=CJ_em5esk4qM5g E).

I have 3 spots confirmed out of 6 spots, with 1 maybe. So have room for at least 2 more (3 more) Pregens provided.

If interested, feel free to apply.

Video Teaser here (https://youtu.be/QkMlVDpbMXQ)

Thanks

Jolly..

BDaniel
November 29th, 2016, 16:14
Hey Jolly,
I was wondering if you could post the time on Friday and TZ.

BDaniel
November 29th, 2016, 17:18
Jolly,
After checking the time based upon -3:30 UTC or -5 UTC, I will not be able to attend because of an overlap with another campaign. Sorry to miss out but I hope you guys have fun.

Hey Jolly,
I was wondering if you could post the time on Friday and TZ.

ShotGun Jolly
December 1st, 2016, 22:59
Jolly,
After checking the time based upon -3:30 UTC or -5 UTC, I will not be able to attend because of an overlap with another campaign. Sorry to miss out but I hope you guys have fun.

Oh man, thats too bad! Would of been fun to have you in my game again. Ill keep you in the loop for my next session tho. Usually same night and time.. Friday evenings.

BDaniel
December 2nd, 2016, 01:17
Oh man, thats too bad! Would of been fun to have you in my game again. Ill keep you in the loop for my next session tho. Usually same night and time.. Friday evenings.

You know you got me hooked on Savage Worlds. I now play in two Rippers games, Play and GM a Last Parsec game, and will be doing a short campaign over the holidays of Deadlands reloaded. Not to mention I am starting to build some Savage Battlestar one shots. I still actually play with 4 of the players that was in your FG Daze Savage Battlestar one shot.

ShotGun Jolly
December 2nd, 2016, 12:44
You know you got me hooked on Savage Worlds. I now play in two Rippers games, Play and GM a Last Parsec game, and will be doing a short campaign over the holidays of Deadlands reloaded. Not to mention I am starting to build some Savage Battlestar one shots. I still actually play with 4 of the players that was in your FG Daze Savage Battlestar one shot.

That is awesome! I didnt know!?

Very cool, and i am glad you and the rest of them are having fun, still!