PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Pathfinder GMT+8 (Singapore)

Khalil
November 29th, 2016, 10:51
FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: GMT+8 (Singapore, Hong Kong)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Would prefer Friday Nights or Anytime Saturday. I can even play eastern games that fall within that time frame. Would like a bi-monthly game. I would probably be able to play more but with work and school I don't want to commit to something I can't guarantee.

Term: I would love a long term group or at least through an adventure path.

Voice: I can do voice and willing to download needed software. Currently have Skype, discord, and I believe curse.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder

Game System Experience: D&D 2nd and 3.5 (2yrs) and pathfinder (4yrs)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Brand spanking new with fantasygrounds. 4yrs in play by post at RPG Crossing.

Character Type Preferred: I generally like to play humans, orcs or goblins. Front liners, stealth, faces, or spell chuckers are all fun for me. Less played type are druids and clerics. Just can't get into them as much. I play all of them as good or at the very least neutral characters. I just don't do evil well.

About me: I am an avid story driven person. I love to listen to a good story and being able to participate in it makes it even more fun. I like fun groups with jokes, but preferably not childish or overly crude. Don't get me wrong, I like dark humor, but some people just don't know when it is enough. I love combat as much as I love RP. So I guess a 50/50 divide is about right. I also love mechanics of combat, so I guess you could say I'm a by the rules guy.

As far as Pathfinder I love its setting in Golarion, especially the Varisia region. Looking to play a Rise of the Runelords, or Curse of the Crimson Throne. Also very interested in playing Wrath of the Righteous. Also I don't mind jumping into one that is already in progress, as I'm very flexible and can easily adapt my storyline to integrate into the group's adventures.

As a side note I also love using Roll20.

Khalil
November 29th, 2016, 11:24
Hah! Just realized fantasy ground is an actual product and not just a game finding forum.

Yup i can get it too, as soon as I can figure out the differences in products.

Found it. Product actually looks cool. I'll end up getting ultimate. Though I wish it had more pathfinder content.

damned
November 29th, 2016, 11:34
Welcome Khalil. Not just an actual product. Its one awesome VTT :)
Sometimes it can take a little while to find yourself a group but if you stay active it will happen.
Dont shy away from one shot games or PFS games as you will meet other players which can lead to other longer term games.

Khalil
November 29th, 2016, 13:06
Thanks for the warm welcome damned! No worries I'm sure I'll find a game. I am very patient and persuasive. It's usually convincing them I need 50% of the gold shares that is more tricky.

I've wanted to do PFS, but games I've started with in play by post never finished sooo... Yeah :-/